11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's good when he does the classic winger thing. But his ball hogging has gotten us nowhere in the past three seasons. We have Messi to run circles around the box with the ball at his feet and that should be enough.

Lucho should also sit Neymar the fuck down after moments like this [youtube]5k96WF2DO6Y[/youtube]

Last edited:

Total-Football

during he gilette conference he was asked about george Hagi and he didn't know him .. shocking how limited is the knowledge of these footballers .. given that they play football for a living lol

jairzinho

Players argue all the time it's true, especially behind closed doors. But still though, that petulance is not good. Hell, not even Cristina treats his teammates like that on the pitch. I think Ney didn't like the way Rafinha yanked his shirt from behind.
No worries.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Players arguing or having a go at team mates?

What are you looking for as I know you will try to reject any exmples I give.

Nah, let's see your list of Barca players fighting all the time.

Or were you just coming in with a random reference of all existing football players just to derail what the guy you quoted was saying.

Blaugrana Man

Mascherano and Pique bitch at teammates like 90% of games. Puyol would rip teammates for fuckups just the same.

Players argue all the time. No need to make it into something it isn't.

JamDav1982

Nah, let's see your list of Barca players fighting all the time.

Or were you just coming in with a random reference of all existing football players just to derail what the guy you quoted was saying.

No one was fighting on pitch today.

I am saying Barca players argue, fall out and have harsh words with each other like all players do.

Hope that clears the confusion up.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No one was fighting on pitch today.

I am saying Barca players argue, fall out and have harsh words with each other like all players do.

Hope that clears the confusion up.

Nah, don't change your claim now. You said they argue all the time. Let's see your list.

Or did you just come in to derail and troll?

And lets differentiate between mats, masche, piqué, puyol before, etc. going bonkers about some defensive placement or stopping a player from complaining. That's discipline. (See Mats yelling at suarez that other game).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans