11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerkeleyBernie

I don't mind Neymar 2.0 trying a few things once a game is put away, as long as he keeps the ball moving when it counts. In the first half, he was part of an old-school Barça quick short passing display that ultimately ended with the ball in the back of the net- off his feet. I think he's finally learning that he (and the team) are more effective when he releases the ball quickly. With his present skill set, he is best suited to finishing what the team creates, rather than the other way around. It may work differently with the Brazil NT, but this is his best role at Barça.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I don't mind Neymar 2.0 trying a few things once a game is put away, as long as he keeps the ball moving when it counts. In the first half, he was part of an old-school Barça quick short passing display that ultimately ended with the ball in the back of the net- off his feet. I think he's finally learning that he (and the team) are more effective when he releases the ball quickly. With his present skill set, he is best suited to finishing what the team creates, rather than the other way around. It may work differently with the Brazil NT, but this is his best role at Barça.

But he still needs to hone his skillz, he is not just a regular player and needs to try some crazy stuff.

dakt

Very pleased by him tonight. Excellent 1-2 game with the rest of the team, please continue like this.

Jadentheman

He's a special player. His role is to score and playmake alongside his peeps. He is also "the distraction" in regards to his play style

F

Flavia

CDJOWPmWIAA-uNB.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans