11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

Of course they dont care, beucase they arent perfoming that good, our midfield is currently being called our weak spot, iniesta just did his first assist in the league not so far ago.

And suarez were criticized when he was missing sitter after sitter, while having 3 goals with 30 shots, and still people were defeding him saying he had a good presence on the field, opening spaces for teammates and assisting

Now neymar, even when he is doing a great work, people criticize him, he just did 3 goals in a quarter final of champions, but people still criticize him

The point is, we can and we should criticise any player.........................................................................................................except Messi of course.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why is that priceless ? What does that mean ? I'm usually the one laughed at?

Poor you. Immediately falling into victim role after I replied to you exactly the same way you've been repliying to bbz.
But that was just teasing, right? Oh, so is this.

Maybe now you'll know better than making it personal instead of being respectful and on topic.

BBZ8800

Barca started getting the big money in 2005.

Other teams money has not changed all that much but the top 4/5 teams have got stronger.

That is exactly what I said.
And that is PRECISELY the reason why is Barca scoring more and more, and why it is unfair to compare Ronnie, Etoo vs Messi and Ney.

Messi and Ney play the La liga on a monkey easy level/mode.
Ronnie and Etoo had to play=at very hard level.

Barca vs 18th placed team back then and Barca vs 18th placed team today are 2 different universes.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The point is, we can and we should criticise any player.........................................................................................................except Messi of course.

messi for a while there had plenty to criticise. he is fine in the year 2015 though.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
As usual BBZ tries to make a point about what everyone else thinks to argue against it......hows the poll going?

And as usual you are twisting subjects as to fit your claims.

Wanna continue this cause I can go all night making up claims about you.

JamDav1982

And that is PRECISELY the reason why is Barca scoring more and more, and why it is unfair to compare Ronnie, Etoo vs Messi and Ney.

Messi and Ney plays the La liga on a monkey easy level/mode.

Barca vs 18th placed team back then and Barca vs 18th placed team today are 2 different universes.

So what happened between the 2007/08 season and 2008/09 season that made Barca score 30 more goals?

The league standard did not drop dramatically in one summer.

The money difference was more in early 00s than it was in 1990s yet they were scoring more and winning more then. Surely if followed pattern of money that wouldnt be case.

G

Gasgas

Messi too can be criticized. If we can criticize iniesta why not Messi.
Criticize everybody at any chance :rockon:

G

Gasgas

Messi and Ney play the La liga on a monkey easy level/mode.

Doesnt getting more money help barca get the best players and score more goals? The middle part is very important, we score goals because we have the best goalscorers who are bought with money

JamDav1982

So what happened between the 2007/08 season and 2008/09 season that made Barca score 30 more goals?

The league standard did not drop dramatically in one summer.

The money difference was more in early 00s than it was in 1990s yet they were scoring more and winning more then. Surely if followed pattern of money that wouldnt be case.

Etoo and Ronnie did not have a Real anywhere near the standard of now and never had a team as strong as Atletico either.

So no La Liga was not super hard then compared to now nor was the CL.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
neymar has scored 30 times and is a clutch player. i am willing to overlook his small mistakes in overall play. he is still the second best lw in the world probably. remember he is still learning.

we should be grateful for him and some are complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans