11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Nah. It's weird that you are upset when fans comment on Barca players posting stuff on social networks for everyone to see.
Lol, Bojan. What is weird is grown men complaining about something so trivial. I thought getting personal was also off the mark, wasn't it?

F

Flavia

Nice try, but I'm my own boss :)

And I know I let myself down big time for what .. partying haha, may be that's why I don't get all your "it's all cool it's his day off", I partied my face off for years while running my company and I was definitely NOT 100% the entrepreneur I could be. That's what partying VS resting does to you. And there is no argument against it no matter how many you are here defending that wrong assessment
As if Neymar parties "his face off". I think you might be watching too much el chiringuito. You're sounding like them :)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
As if Neymar parties "his face off". I think you might be watching too much el chiringuito. You're sounding like them :)

I never said that Flavia, but, awake in paris with celebrities till 3/4am doesn't give you the same rest as staying home and may be playing poker till 1am, partying has consequences, that's what you guys here refuse to aknowledge.

Neymar's partying level is very acceptable compared to the average footballer I guess, but here's the thing, we're not your average team, and he's not asking for the wages of an average footballer, he's asking to be next to D10S, so he has to act like one.

Anyway, we've been going on on this way too long, I'll just laugh when I read again "Neymar needs to be rested to get back his level".

Neeraj

Jeez, hadn't read the forum for a few days ..and :xavi:

Okay, Chloe is way cute. I have a massive crush on that chick (she isn't THAT much younger than me I guess :p) . So yup, 3 game ban for Neyney :neymar:

Last edited:
I

instinct

partying has consequences, that's what you guys here refuse to aknowledge.

Neymar has been known to be a fan of partying ever since he joined the team, even before that. Given his fantastic and invaluable contribution to the team's success, he has earned every right to spend his DAY OFF however he pleases. You're talking like his mother or doctor who knows exactly how a professional footballer should treat himself in order to play at the required level.

How does going to Paris affect his salary demands? Look at his performances and crucial goals for Barca and tell me that the club shouldn't extend his contract and give him the money he demands. It's laughable that you break down complex contract talks where franchising, marketing, branding, sponsor deals, image rights etc. heavily influence the salary, to One Night in Paris ( :mou: )

However, I do wonder where you get all your knowledge from. Were you a professional athlete or did you advise someone who was? Or are you just sitting in front of your computer and complain about everything?

F

Flavia

I never said that Flavia, but, awake in paris with celebrities till 3/4am doesn't give you the same rest as staying home and may be playing poker till 1am, partying has consequences, that's what you guys here refuse to aknowledge.

Neymar's partying level is very acceptable compared to the average footballer I guess, but here's the thing, we're not your average team, and he's not asking for the wages of an average footballer, he's asking to be next to D10S, so he has to act like one.

Anyway, we've been going on on this way too long, I'll just laugh when I read again "Neymar needs to be rested to get back his level".

I know partying has consequences. But it's not like he's doing that everyday, is it? And he had yesterday to rest, all day. Don't forget they need mental rest too. At this point, blowing a bit of steam helps.
And he doesn't need rest to come back to his level, it's just because the schedule is tight.

ManusXavi

This is comment is ridiculous. This whole conversation is ridiculous. 'A late night in paris' on his break means this counts as nothing. Excessive partying has consequences yes.
Getting technical - 'This' night out contains no negatives and actually gives positives psychologically.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
All you guys are saying is totally fine, yes it's his life and yes it's no drama at all, but be coherent ffs!

After every game we play lately, the most comon comments are "looked tired" "needs rest" bla bla bla ... and then, he goes and does the opposite of rest on his day off, and you guys jump at me for calling him up on that.

I guess paradoxal thinking never killed anyone. I won't comment on this matter anymore as we're going in circles here.

Galning

We must sell Neymar to the highest bidder. Whether it's Bayern, City or even Real Madrid. He is destorying the club with his antics, turning into Adriano Ribeiro :pep:
After reading last few pages I have to withdraw my troll as it's a very small minority actually taking this seriously.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Funny how all of a sudden some people start to fume because fans dared to comment on Neymar's tweet or whatever. :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

If he was he wouldn't be in Barcelona, period. And noone would care. That's the bottom line.
He's a Barca player and obviously fans have every right to be wary when one of their team's star players travels and parties while others are resting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans