11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
Neymar already back in Barcelona.....but discussion still going on.

If you guys need to discuss something.....in my opinion this is far more troubling than his trip to Paris

[tw]704686313497354240[/tw]

Last edited:

CatalinR10

ayyyyyylmao at the ammount of people getting pissed on what he does with his free day . What should he do now , stay in his home not doing anything cause some fans would be upset if he does otherwise?

I hope he goes to stade de france and makes a shit ton of photos saying that it's always a pleasure to be at that stadium , just for the lols.

vlad

neymar can do everything what he wants on his day off as long as he play good, problem would be if he is not good enough on the pitch.

AnnieSureshot

Guys, I think I'll be calling your bosses/colleges/wives cause arguing all night over Neymar will surely affect your performance at work/schools/househusbanding. You should have been resting. :lucho2:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Guys, I think I'll be calling your bosses/colleges/wives cause arguing all night over Neymar will surely affect your performance at work/schools/househusbanding. You should have been resting. :lucho2:

Nice try, but I'm my own boss :)

And I know I let myself down big time for what .. partying haha, may be that's why I don't get all your "it's all cool it's his day off", I partied my face off for years while running my company and I was definitely NOT 100% the entrepreneur I could be. That's what partying VS resting does to you. And there is no argument against it no matter how many you are here defending that wrong assessment.

Messi983

She's cute, may be she'll be on Neymar's next Snap :coffee:

Not my type and too young for me but I can understand why he'd like to hang out with her.

Gotta realise he's 24 years old and a top, elite footballer has to be very responsible to reach that level, in regards to training, skipping parties and other social interactions etc, so it's normal to step out of this military like routine once in a while. Yeh, these guys are rich but their lives are hard, training all day, having their schedule fixed by the clubs' matches or sponsors all the time.

As long as he doesn't go into ronaldinho mode it's fine.

Good post.

If you guys need to discuss something.....in my opinion this is far more troubling than his trip to Paris

Why troubling? They just know each other like many famous people do. I don't think they are friends and even if they are, it's his decision until he doesn't go Benzema route and start hanging out with some criminals.

raskolnikov

I think people are affraid he goes full Brasilian, also known as Dinho mode.
As far as I can tell Neymar is doing well on the pitch and isnt a drunk party animal like Dinho either. We will see how he turns out eventually but for now its ridiculous to give him stick for his personal life.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Okey so you guys have to agree we don't need to rotate him from now on right ?

Let's be coherent here, if I understood you guys correctly, he fully rested during this extremely rare 4days break and ready to take on the shitloads of majorly important games for Barça, right ? :)

It's decided then, we shall not talk again about "Neymar needs to be rested" again :troll:

AnnieSureshot

Nice try, but I'm my own boss :)

And I know I let myself down big time for what .. partying haha, may be that's why I don't get all your "it's all cool it's his day off", I partied my face off for years while running my company and I was definitely NOT 100% the entrepreneur I could be. That's what partying VS resting does to you.

All I see is excuses, excuses... :lucho2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans