11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Who else thinks that BBZ8800 is an undercover Chelsea fan?

Not sure which team he supports but he's not a barca fan for sure.
He debates all the time against neymar, messi, pep etc, he just had to be less obvious and chose a random semi-troll player to support, hence his "love" for Pedro. :mathieu:

BBZ8800

Who else thinks that BBZ8800 is an undercover Chelsea fan?

Lol. Real, Chelsea and Inter are 3 teams I never liked.
There was never a single match when I cheered for them.
If Real and Chelsea/Inter play against eachother, I am not turning the TV on at all.

Last edited:

Stric

I know he's been scoring and that's good and all, but... He should really stop with those ball-hogging runs. Sure they're nice to watch, until he gets fouled, but they rarely, if ever, end up with him advancing towards goal. I don't remember if I've ever seen him make that happen. His dribbles usually happen much further away from goal than Messi's, and they usually result in him either losing the ball, getting fouled, or passing to the next guy. It a huge time waster in otherwise valuable situations.

Last edited:

mark1nhu

I know he's been scoring and that's good and all, but... He should really stop with those ball-hogging runs. Sure they're nice to watch, until he gets fouled, but they rarely, if ever, end up with him advancing towards goal. I don't remember if I've ever seen him make that happen. His dribbles usually happen much further away from goal than Messi's, and they usually result in him either losing the ball, getting fouled, or passing to the next guy. It a huge time waster in otherwise valuable situations.

But why would we not waste time?

We were classifying, match was already dead and we benefited from a slow game (we have important matches coming).

Jadentheman

His playmaking in the final third is always blocked. He should work on his final through passes. Both ground and air.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

Mhm, let's look at what you think is negative. Never mind that he scored 2 goals and was motm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans