11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Good game from him. Especially after coming back from an infectious disease.
Should be sharper next game.

Yeah I agree, he played a good game. Have to expect him to be a bit rusty after all the downtime he's had lately. Looked dangerous many times going forward, had some great dribles and passes, but just couldn't convert in the crucial moments - something he wasn't alone in struggling with, by the way. He just needs to get his form back, which will come with more match fitness.

Last edited:

Kuchi

Yea, wished he took a shot after clearing all those feet in front of him. He was sharp tonight, especially after the damn mumps

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Should have been taken off earlier as he wasn't ready to play that much. But I can imagine Lucho looked to avoid tantrums.

F

Flavia

I'm sure you remember him throwing a fit.

It wasn't a fit... Not like Halilovic's, at least. He got angry, but it was a good while ago, and he apologized later. I doubt that was the reason Enrique just subbed him late today. It was probably because he was playing well.

Horatio

You're welcome
^
Yeah...I didn't look for anything behind the sub either.
Thought Luis Enrique just wanted to give Rafinha some minutes.
The subs need to build some experience at least in case a main player gets injured.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Neymar spoke to TV3 after Barcelona's 1-0 win to quash rumours over a move to Manchester United.

"‘I want to stay at Barcelona, no matter how many million pound offers come from England," said the Brazilian.

"The people from Barca can be calm. When I hear things like this, I don't think anything. I just heard it and I am calm. I am very happy at Barca and with my colleagues."

xXKonan

Neymar: "Was surprised I felt so good as I had been out for a long time. Not playing was terrible. I had to lie down, couldn't do anything."

Neymar: "Everyone knows I want to play both the Copa America and the Olympics next summer. It's my wish, I hope I will be allowed to do so."

Neymar: "I felt good against Malaga & I was surprised. It was difficult to return to normal, but I felt happy to play with my teammates.

Neymar on Copa America: "It was a mistake I made, I have no reason to be frustrated. I know where I failed & now it will serve as a lesson."

Height18

First victim of the year
AlienatedFarAvocet.gif

Anyway, I think he's going to have a very good year. Things are starting to seem more and more effortless out there for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans