11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

31 goals this season so far and countless of assists. I can't believe that so many users here have criticized him so much. It's ridiculous that they don't appreciate such a marvelous player a bit more and overly highlight his mistakes.

I wanted him to play for the club when we were first rumored with him back in 2010. A blind man could spot his enormous talent. One of the few good things that Rosell did.

Neymar.:worthy:

Ofc he was bashed for good reason since he was crap for a couple of months in a row from the start of the year.

I mean we should all applaud his good displays and also criticize his worse matches because if you look at his potential he really has no room for excuses...

JamDav1982

He has improved a hell of a lot since lucho took him off vs sevilla maybe it was the kick in the arse he needed

He was brilliant in the Sevilla game though.

Dont think he needed a kick up the arse as his effort etc was not in question he was just in a bad bit of form and making bad decisions.

L

linetty

It was just a dip in form, happens to every player in the season. He's back now.

Height18

insta.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans