11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

That Messi like dribbling around the box, magnificent

Haha yeah, had he just taken the shot and scored that would've been legendary. But again, he looked for Messi - who wasn't expecting it at all, like everyone watching at home :lol:

That bromance :neymar:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Scored a league goal from an open play :tata: Congats

Very good 1st half.
Some mistakes in the 2nd half.

Hehehe, I'm sure you'll find a new argument :p

Great game. What's with his nipples? :lol:

I didn't see it, but if they're covered may be he got piercings ? which would be pretty stupid for a football player..

Other than that, great game !!

Kohe321

Great picture of Ney and Messi. Dat Bromance :neymar: :messi:

CDc1HXDW8AIlg9V.jpg

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

31 goals this season so far and countless of assists. I can't believe that so many users here have criticized him so much. It's ridiculous that they don't appreciate such a marvelous player a bit more and overly highlight his mistakes.

I wanted him to play for the club when we were first rumored with him back in 2010. A blind man could spot his enormous talent. One of the few good things that Rosell did.

Neymar.:worthy:

lessthanjake

Just for some perspective:

Neymar has scored 31 goals in 42 matches. That's a rate of 0.738 goals a match. Samuel Eto'o's best strike rate for Barca was 34 goals in 48 matches in the 2005/2006 season. That's only a rate of 0.708 goals a match.

And Eto'o played in the center of the pitch, whereas Neymar is positioned much wider so you'd expect fewer goals from him.

Of course, I am not criticizing Eto'o. The point is that he is the best striker Barcelona has had in recent years, and Neymar is outscoring him from a wide position.

Barcalove

Banned
Just for some perspective:

Neymar has scored 31 goals in 42 matches. That's a rate of 0.738 goals a match. Samuel Eto'o's best strike rate for Barca was 34 goals in 48 matches in the 2005/2006 season. That's only a rate of 0.708 goals a match.

And Eto'o played in the center of the pitch, whereas Neymar is positioned much wider so you'd expect fewer goals from him.

Of course, I am not criticizing Eto'o. The point is that he is the best striker Barcelona has had in recent years, and Neymar is outscoring him from a wide position.
How is the rate per minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans