11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jairzinho

Nice Vid ^^

Has anyone realized he's been better since ditching the diamond hypervenoms. ??:p. The whole liquid diamonds add-on actually defeated the purpose of the original venom design in the first place. I guess he figured that out.

Bandura

I like BBZ arguments. Eventhough i don't think that the "easy era and strong team" effect is so strong. For example, Neymar numbers for the Brazil NT are great, and Brazil team isn't that great (and he did a lot of goals against strong oposition).

Also, i also dont have such high regards on Rivaldo.
And i think the Brazilian Ronaldo is much closer to Messi than CR7. He was such a great player. The second best i've witnessed, after Messi.

Zangash

Banned
Nice Vid ^^

Has anyone realized he's been better since ditching the diamond hypervenoms. ??:p. The whole liquid diamonds add-on actually defeated the purpose of the original venom design in the first place. I guess he figured that out.

Your shoes have no effect on your brain.

Barcalove

Banned

Actually, it does
I play football and already trained in a professional team, its like day and night when i use my firm ground light mercurials and mine cheap turf ones, i feel much more faster and Accurate, even though its isnt that much lighter on paper

Zangash

Banned
Actually, it does
I play football and already trained in a professional team, its like day and night when i use my firm ground light mercurials and mine cheap turf ones, i feel much more faster and Accurate, even though its isnt that much lighter on paper

Your shoes have no effect on your brain. You can have your placebo effect and think your shoes are making you faster (Lol) but they don't do anything to make you pass instead of staring at the ball and trying to dribble four defenders.

Side note: I just realized my post count took a significant hit when the old Neymar thread was deleted, so yeah, those posts are gone. Lol.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Your shoes have no effect on your brain. You can have your placebo effect and think your shoes are making you faster (Lol) but they don't do anything to make you pass instead of staring at the ball and trying to dribble four defenders.

Side note: I just realized my post count took a significant hit when the old Neymar thread was deleted, so yeah, those posts are gone. Lol.

You can "accidentally" double post. :coffee:

Barcalove

Banned

Placebo is a effect on the brain lol, you think that you are faster then your brain got iluded ,

i think you said that it doesnt really effect your body, but the brain it really changes, you get more confidence

Last edited:

Kohe321

Fantastic game! Keep this up Neymar, he has gotten that eye of the tiger look back in his eyes.

Also, @BBZ8800 :cheers:

jairzinho

I never indicated his change in footwear positively affected his brain or decision making for that matter. I'm not sure how you were able to deduce that. I am speaking specifically to his close control and finishing, which is especially a big part of his game. If in fact you're inferring that the shoes have no effect on his playing ability, then based on that logic, he could probably wear tennis shoes and still be able play equally as good with a Mercurial Vapor or the Nike Hypervenom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans