11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nicosur de la Braila

Hypervenom 2 looks so much better. Hope they have a special CL edition one for Ney. And it better be white.gold :D

nike-hypervenom-II-07.jpg

awesome :D i still hit the pitch here where i live with 2013's hypervenom (black & orange)

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Nah he just has them hiked up. R10 now he truly had short training shorts or at least raises them up. Maybe it provides better mobility?

Jadentheman

Yeah buddy just stick to this thread and watch what you say about Messi. You generally can't criticize the player here about anything. You should have been here when his form dipped in 2014 or during his tax case. The forum blew up

bismp

It is amazing that this thread has probably the biggest posts per day ratio.Neymar is just a controversial topic.People critisizing him should accept that he is easily in the top 10 right now,probably even top 5.
On ther hand,even though i am a big Ney fan,saying that he is second or third best in the world is a little bit too much.There isn't only FCB in this world,there are also other teams with great players.Plus,all should consider that Ney plays in a team with great form,besides maybe the best creator in football right now,aka Messi

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Yeah buddy just stick to this thread and watch what you say about Messi. You generally can't criticize the player here about anything. You should have been here when his form dipped in 2014 or during his tax case. The forum blew up
Don't start with that BS again. Messi gets criticized after every game, no matter how great he is playing. The only player that seems to be shielded against criticism on this forum is Iniesta.

BBZ8800

And he is bashing every top player, not only messi

I love to think that I am saying that all players are overhyped in the moment when they play (no matter how good they are), because people are always too emotional and too biased towards the current era.
When they retire, the hype disappears quickly, hype moves to a new player, and then the achievements from the former guy are considered differently.
Sometimes realistically and sometimes a revisionism is totally rewriting the history.

Barcalove

Banned
I love to think that I am saying that all players are overhyped in the moment when they play (no matter how good they are), because people are always too emotional and too biased towards the current era.
When they retire, the hype disappears quickly, hype moves to a new player, and then the achievements from the former guy are considered differently.
Sometimes realistically and sometimes a revisionism is totally rewriting the history.
I stilk think that ronaldo was a beast and if he wasnt injured every year, he could had done much greater things

N

Nicosur de la Braila

I stilk think that ronaldo was a beast and if he wasnt injured every year, he could had done much greater things

what's greater than a world cup?

R9 won 3 ballon d'or and 2 world cup and never took football serious (like cr7 and messi do)

Last edited:

Kerrybai

Messi got bashed after every poor game he played during his dip, we have 100's of pages discussing his decline etc... every day people harped on about how he ran less than Pinto etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans