11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
hlnwo.gif

mark1nhu

Funny how all of a sudden some people start to fume because fans dared to comment on Neymar's tweet or whatever. :lol:

Also funny how certain people only need minor things to release their inner hate against him (and only against him).

Anyway, I quit this subject. Everyone here knows who are the ones overreacting.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Now if Neymar has a bad game vs Rayo, everybody will blame Chloe and the Eiffel Tower. :coffee:

Oh boy they will. And if he scores a hat-trick they'll still hold on to their opinion that he (and only he, nobody else of our players) can't do what he wants to do on his FREE day and that he COULD have been in bad shape.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Oh boy they will. And if he scores a hat-trick they'll still hold on to their opinion that he (and only he, nobody else of our players) can't do what he wants to do on his FREE day and that he COULD have been in bad shape.

Can't really argue against that though. :coffee:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And if he scores his fanboy will spring up and hold on to their opinion that partying on rest day doesn't affect him.

Some people are so daft with their analogies. But I guess half of those present won't be here anyway once Neyboy leaves.

BusiTheKing

In my opinion, everything that puts our kid on the field feeling like the king of the world is probably just as benefitial for his performance as training and going to bed early would be, if not more so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans