F

Flavia

SERGI PALENCIA

pic_2014-09-11_JUVENIL_A-NASTIC_05.v1411308781.JPG

Name: Sergi PALENCIA Hurtado
Born: 23 March 1996
Position: Right back/left back

----------​

One of the few good news from the B team, recently. He has played only 3 matches with the B team, but so far he left me with a very good impression.

And he will have his contract renewed for 3 years, with a 12m release clause. His current contract was due to expire in June.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Good surprise indeed, still pretty raw but his passion is a joy to watch.

Zangash

Banned
Mostly defensive, at least that's what he's best at for now.

It seems to me that he's mixed. I noticed he makes it a point not to push high up the pitch when Grimaldo is, but he's shown he has the ability to overlap and link up with his forwards when he does push up high. His defensive qualities are his greatest talent, though.

frog-fcb

I havent seen him play yet but would he be good enough to be a back up rb for the first team next season to janurary at least

Kohe321

I'm impressed by his defensive ability, control on the ball and I absolutely loved his attitude in the two games I've watched. No nonsense, just gives his all.

Vlom

I havent seen him play yet but would he be good enough to be a back up rb for the first team next season to janurary at least

No, he's just been with the B team for a couple of weeks now .. too soon.

Vlom

Wasnt munir the same last year

Munir is not a good backup either, he played in the beginning of the season when lucho was going nuts with his experiments but we all saw he doesn't quite cut it yet.

khaled_a_d

Wasnt munir the same last year

Yes,similar situation and since it didn't work out no need to try it again
But if he continue to impress I won't mind him being promoted during the season ,No need to go crazy over him for 3 games in Segunda

frog-fcb

If he was only back up for first team though it doesnt mean he would play much but its bound to be good for him training with the first team every day

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
If he was only back up for first team though it doesnt mean he would play much but its bound to be good for him training with the first team every day

It would be better for him to actually play games. He's far from good enough to be a backup already.

Home of Barca Fans