Sergi Palencia

xXKonan

img_dmalia_20170713-002655_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_mddia_cas_ara_130717_001_1.jpg

MD claims Palencia is our Plan C after Semedo. probably not as a starter though but as a Back up to Vidal/Roberto.

Xavinho

[tw]885446538851438592[/tw]

So good just to see him actually getting a chance to train with the first team.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah. Happy for him, he deserves it.

Hope he impresses in pre-season too and we keep him as backup rb.

xXKonan

Palencia didn't make the squad to go to the USA along with Vitnho and Cucu.

I thought he would but I guess Valverde wants to focus more on Semedo and Vidal instead.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Palencia didn't make the squad to go to the USA along with Vitnho and Cucu.

I thought he would but I guess Valverde wants to focus more on Semedo and Vidal instead.

This is disappointing. Not only is Palencia being blocked as potential RB option, we are also blundering again with Vidal as RB when it was plainly obvious he's a RW.

tacticvarium

Basically what Cucu and Palencia have gained from this pre-season is only few training sessions with the first team while players like Douglas and Vermaelen are going to the US.
This is just nonsense.
Very disappointed in Valverde's decision to drop them.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good news!

Need to promote him and have him as backup RB. Let Roberto finally flourish in midfield.

khaled_a_d

Palancia barely ever trained with 1st team and wasn't called by EV this pre-season, doubt he will get the back up RB spot next summer

messi1995

Palencia is way better than vidal. I watch Barca B often, especially last year and I know how good Palencia is. Future Puyol for sure 😊

Home of Barca Fans