User Tag List

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 230

Thread: Sergi Palencia

  1. #211
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    Palencia is way better than vidal. I watch Barca B often, especially last year and I know how good Palencia is. Future Puyol for sure ��
    He was solid last season and nothing more really in a league with some fuckig awful teams.

    Dont think he will ever be good enough for first team but can see how it pans out.

    Vidal is better than him as it stands.

  2. #212
    Senior Member
    God Serena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,272
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depends on what you mean by "Better". Considering Vidal is basically a 0 as far as defending goes all Palencia would really have to do is be in position to do a better job.

  3. #213
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    Depends on what you mean by "Better". Considering Vidal is basically a 0 as far as defending goes all Palencia would really have to do is be in position to do a better job.
    Palencia has never really shown anything that he would be defensivley good enough for first team. He gets stuck in and looked solid enough at a really poor level.

    Masch would be a better right back than Vidal going by that criteria and by a long way better than palencia but even though don't rate Vidal at all would have him over those two every time.

  4. #214
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-raZuZTo6XQ

    Yes this Palencia highlight is against third division teams, but seriously never say he has not showed anything to be defensively good enough for the first team. This boy reminds me so much of Phillip Lahm as RB with Puyol's leadership. Strong mentality, leader and very good defensively. I watched all Barca B games last season and he never had a bad game. No LW could get past him in any way and he was rock solid. Many barca fans wants Aleņa in the first team, but not him? He was Barca B best player last season. Him and Aleņa should be promoted next summer because they have impressed most. I don't care if it's against a third team because if you want Aleņa in the first team, then you should include Palencia too. Plus Palencia can atleast give Semedo a real competition unlike Vidal and Roberto. I'm 100% he will make it if Bartomeu let him play. If I'm wrong in any way, I'll kill myself. But I'm sure he will succeed if Bartomeu count on him because I watched him play. He should play for Spain u21 instead of Bellerin and soon be backup for Semedo and Carvajal in Barca and Spain in the future. Never watched a Barca B defender with this mentality since Puyol. Like Puyol he was shit, but worked hard to be where he is today. Yes he is 21 and people will say it's late to make it now, but Puyol was also promoted at that age. Like Puyol he's not overhyped by the media which is good for his development so I'm convinced that he will make it. I'm sure he will make it, trust me!!
    Last edited by messi1995; 7th October 2017 at 02:25 PM.

  5. #215
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-raZuZTo6XQ

    Yes this Palencia highlight is against third division teams, but seriously never say he has not showed anything to be defensively good enough for the first team. This boy reminds me so much of Phillip Lahm as RB with Puyol's leadership. Strong mentality, leader and very good defensively. I watched all Barca B games last season and he never had a bad game. No LW could get past him in any way and he was rock solid. Many barca fans wants Aleņa in the first team, but not him? He was Barca B best player last season. Him and Aleņa should be promoted next summer because they have impressed most. I don't care if it's against a third team because if you want Aleņa in the first team, then you should include Palencia too. Plus Palencia can atleast give Semedo a real competition unlike Vidal and Roberto. I'm 100% he will make it if Bartomeu let him play. If I'm wrong in any way, I'll kill myself. But I'm sure he will succeed if Bartomeu count on him because I watched him play. He should play for Spain u21 instead of Bellerin and soon be backup for Semedo and Carvajal in Barca and Spain in the future. Never watched a Barca defender with this mentality since Puyol. Like Puyol he was shit, but worked hard to be where he is today. Yes he is 21 and people will say it's late to make it now, but Puyol was also promoted at that age. Like Puyol he's not overhyped by the media which is good for his development so I'm convinced that he will make it. I'm sure he will make it, trust me!!
    Watched plenty of the games as well and have said in past he has the effort of a Puyol but is too small to ever be that type of player.

    He is nothing like Lahm or good enough going forward to be compared to him. You are massively over rating him in my opinion.

    Last season a lot of teams are not even third tier they are probably 6/7th tier players.

    Puyol came through later as he changed position as much as anything.

    Not even close to Vidal as a back up RB let alone Roberto at moment.
    Last edited by JamDav1982; 7th October 2017 at 02:30 PM.

  6. #216
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Puyol is a CB while Palencia is a RB. They are both compared because of their leadership, mentality and being good defensively. 1.70m is not short for being a RB? Just look at Alves, Carvajal and Lahm. And by the way Puyol is also not that tall compared to other CB's.

    I didn't compared Lahm and Palencia in terms of going forward. My point is that Palencia's playing style is very similiar to Lahm. Being a leader, solid in defending, fighter and also captain. Their playing style is also very similiar because they usually don't get exposed when they are defending.

    6/7 tier players? Did you know what Marlon was exposed in few games against those 6/7 tier players? The same Marlon Barca promoted to the first team and is rated very high by Brazil and Barca fans. Also better than Mathieu and Vermalean + impressed more than Vidal in pre season and some la liga games. Overall he was better than Vidal when he got his chances to prove himself. Did you know that Palencia almost had no bad games + was Barca B best player last season? Better than the same Marlon which is better than Vidal? I'm not saying he will be Alves, Carvajal or Lahm, but a way better player than Vidal and Roberto as a RB? Hell yeah. He will be a very solid underrated backup which can easily compete for the RB spot. And don't come with the excuse that he's playing against 6/7 tier players when Busquets and Pedro played in worse division when they played for Barca B. Xavi, Puyol, Messi and Iniesta played in third division like Palencia so don't find a reason to make him bad. There is a reason his contract is renewed with a clause because they count on him in the future. So long as you impress for the B team, you will get a place for the first team. Ofc he needs to improve in some aspects like going forward, but he can easily improve in that. Puyol was not that good when he was promoted, but because of his strong mentality he became world class. Thats why I know Palencia will make it if he's given chances to prove himself. And by the way Vidal and some of our first members players played copa del rey game against Hercules, a third division team and played shit. That includes Vidal too while Palencia has impressed every time he has played for the B team.

    So Vidal and Roberto should fuck off from the RB position and let Palencia be the backup player for semedo. Vidal winger and Roberto MF are better for them. And please never say he hasn't impressed enough defensively to get some chances/be promoted for the first team because defending is his biggest strenght. He had zero bad games last season and the opponent team couldn't run past him at all because he read the game so well. I'm not overrating him because saying he deserve to play for the first team is fucking true. Do you think I'm overrating him by saying he's better than Vidal, Roberto and Bellerin? Lol they are so bad and not even close to Palencia's defending skills. Seems like you haven't watched him play this season at all because anybody could see he was defensively good enough for the first team. Lool defending is our biggest weakness in the first team, so I'm sure Palencia can also play for us. But yes we need an offensive RB ofc, so Palencia have to improve on going forward like Alves and Semedo. Still good enough if you see how shit Roberto and Vidal are at defending. And by the way he's not shit in terms of going forward because I've seen him making good runs + giving assist. Should just be more involved offensive like he's defensive and you will see a world class RB. He needs to grow and go step by step. First step is to be promoted and then improve in some aspect like f.ex going forward. At the end I will see him impress no matter what.
    Last edited by messi1995; 7th October 2017 at 04:55 PM.

  7. #217
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know Puyol and Palencia are compared...for attitude.

    If you want to look back I was one of first to make that comparison on here. Will blow my own trumpet and say the first.

    He is too short and not commanding enough to be a player that gets by on their defensive ability and not good enough going forward to be an attacking full back. In my opinion.

    Marlon is irrelevant as he was getting used to the country, the club and had previously played at a higher level. Others like Alena has looked far better ability wise than players at that level as well. For me Palencia never did but has work rate and a great attitude.

    Can wait and see how pans out but I dont think he is good enough and would be a big drop from likes of Roberto.

    You are guessing how good Palencia is at defending as had never really had to defend at even a remotely decent level. The players he is up against week in week out last season were poor.

    Yes you are massively over rating him compared to Roberto, Bellerin and Vidal. All three of those would completley dominate the right hand side of pitch at level Palencia played last season in a way he never did.
    Last edited by JamDav1982; 7th October 2017 at 04:51 PM.

  8. #218
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RB's doesn't have to be tall? Alves played for us and he's short. Alba on the left side is also short. You are saying he's not defensively good enough for the first team which is the worst thing I've read today. You are also saying he played against 6/7 tier players when f.ex Busquets played in worse league. This Busquets was preferred by Pep instead of an experienced player like Xabi Alonso.

    An irrelevant player? Maybe irrelevant, but was solid when he played. Marlon was way better than Vidal and Roberto when he played in pre season, but not better than Palencia in Barca B. Weak side or not, Marlon was exposed in some games. And we both can agree that Marlon is better than Vidal and Roberto at defending? He's doing great in Nice now. So if Palencia > Marlon at defending, then it also means Palencia > Roberto and Vidal? Palencia is solid as fuck when it comes to defending.

    Vidal, Roberto and Bellerin are shit at dominating. Vidal has been excluded many times by Lucho and now by Valverde. Why? Exposed so hard in defence. Didn't you see how shit he was against Real? Marcelo toyed with him like he was an fourth division RB. And when he attacks, he's not that good compared to Alba, Semedo and Alves. Roberto has been exposed aswell and is not fucking a RB. Even told Valverde to use him more in midfield. Bellerin? Lool just ask Arsenal fans how shit he is. That lesbian horse focus more on his hair than an important match. The only thing he has is pace, but his defending skills are awfull. So what is the point of using an offensive RB that gets exposed in defending? Palencia can attack too, but he's very solid in defending. Atleast I know Palencia won't get exposed under an important game unlike Vidal, Roberto and Bellerin that will probably hurt their team. Palencia is like Abidal, more involved defensive than offensive, but can attack aswell. He's class and I'm sure you will be proved wrong. Ofc he needs to be better at attacking, but still good enough for being atleast a solid backup RB for Semedo unlike Vidal, Roberto and Bellerin. Haven't seen any Barca fans prefered a winger, a midfielder and a lesbian over Palencia. They are all so shit and I'm happy it's confirmed that Palencia will play for us in the future. The real deal and he cost us nothing.

  9. #219
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    RB's doesn't have to be tall? Alves played for us and he's short. Alba on the left side is also short. You are saying he's not defensively good enough for the first team which is the worst thing I've read today. You are also saying he played against 6/7 tier players when f.ex Busquets played in worse league. This Busquets was preferred by Pep instead of an experienced player like Xabi Alonso.

    An irrelevant player? Maybe irrelevant, but was solid when he played. Marlon was way better than Vidal and Roberto when he played in pre season, but not better than Palencia in Barca B. Weak side or not, Marlon was exposed in some games. And we both can agree that Marlon is better than Vidal and Roberto at defending? He's doing great in Nice now. So if Palencia > Marlon at defending, then it also means Palencia > Roberto and Vidal? Palencia is solid as fuck when it comes to defending.

    Vidal, Roberto and Bellerin are shit at dominating. Vidal has been excluded many times by Lucho and now by Valverde. Why? Exposed so hard in defence. Didn't you see how shit he was against Real? Marcelo toyed with him like he was an fourth division RB. And when he attacks, he's not that good compared to Alba, Semedo and Alves. Roberto has been exposed aswell and is not fucking a RB. Even told Valverde to use him more in midfield. Bellerin? Lool just ask Arsenal fans how shit he is. That lesbian horse focus more on his hair than an important match. The only thing he has is pace, but his defending skills are awfull. So what is the point of using an offensive RB that gets exposed in defending? Palencia can attack too, but he's very solid in defending. Atleast I know Palencia won't get exposed under an important game unlike Vidal, Roberto and Bellerin that will probably hurt their team. Palencia is like Abidal, more involved defensive than offensive, but can attack aswell. He's class and I'm sure you will be proved wrong. Ofc he needs to be better at attacking, but still good enough for being atleast a solid backup RB for Semedo unlike Vidal, Roberto and Bellerin. Haven't seen any Barca fans prefered a winger, a midfielder and a lesbian over Palencia. They are all so shit and I'm happy it's confirmed that Palencia will play for us in the future. The real deal and he cost us nothing.
    Never said once right backs 'have to be tall' but they either have to be brilliant going forward or very strong defensively and with some physical presence to make it at Barca. Palencia for me doesnt have it going forward nor is he tall/physical enough to be a more defensive full back.

    I am saying he has never shown the ability at that level to stand out for anything much more than working hard. Busi probably did to Pep and got moved up.

    Have already said I thought Alena did look to good for that level so you could have just used him instead of Busi anyway..

    Vidal, Roberto and Bellerin would dominate that level Palencia played in last season without a doubt. The leagues they are playing in cant even be compared.

    I say that not particularly rating any of them at RB.

    Palencia is absolutely nothing like Abidal in any way.

    Hasnt been confirmed anywhere he will play in the future.

    Real deal at 21 1/2 not been near first team and not representing Spain at any level....doesnt look it to me.

    Marlon is completely irrelevant and Gumbau could be argued to have had a better season than him as well. But none of it is relevant.
    Last edited by JamDav1982; 7th October 2017 at 05:46 PM.

  10. #220
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,303
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Odriozola, the newest sensation, was on the 3rd division 9 months ago. Palencia is better than him but is not given a chance

  11. #221
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raki View Post
    Odriozola, the newest sensation, was on the 3rd division 9 months ago. Palencia is better than him but is not given a chance
    Palencia is nowhere near as good as him.

    Him breaking through has no relevance to Palencia.

  12. #222
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. He's doesn't have to be tall or physically to be a fullback. Johan Cruyff once said that he rather prefer an intelligent smart player with technical abilities than being physical and strong. Alves and Alba are not phycial or strong. Bellerin, Roberto and Vidal aren't either. Never ever mention physical to me because if you do, please support a PL club. Johan cruyff played a physically weak Pep Guardiola because because he was intelligent. Pep played a physically weak Busquets instead of Keita for the same reason. Both Pep and Busi did the dirty job. Don't tell me I can't compare a DM to a FB in terms of defending because both of them have to use their brain to defend and not their body like physically strong PL players. Palencia is a solid defender and I haven't seen any bad games of him. Impossible to run past him. In terms of attacking he needs to improve a little bit, but that is something every newly promoted players have to do. He intercept the ball easy because of his intelligent brain, not with his body.

    2. You are saying Aleņa is good to be a possible first team player, but did you know that Palencia had a better season than him? I followed every Barca B games last season and Palencia was clearly the best player. But ofc Aleņa can be a good first team player for playing against 6/7 tier players, but not Palencia when he was definitely the best player last season? Where is your logic? If players from the third division is 6/7 tier players, then I can say Busquets and Pedro played against 9/10 tier players. You can't even tell me why Busquets was prefered by Pep instead of Alonso. You will say he was good enough, but still haven't watched him play for the B team unlike me. And by the way he played in a worse league than Palencia, but both impressed. You should understand that Barca promote players from second, third and fourth division if they impress. So next summer Aleņa and Palencia should be promoted to the first team for their fantastic season no matter division. They even won promotion to the second division and doing great there aswell. You clearly don't watch barca B games if you think Palencia hasn't been a standout player.

    3. Roberto and Vidal both failed to impress against a third division team like Hercules when we played them in copa del rey whilst Palencia was MOTM against the same team. Bellerin is shit against a big, mid, small and even a championship team in PL. All of them are not players you prefer because they are not physically strong or tall so why overhype them? Atleast I can say why they are shit unlike you.

    4. I compared Abidal and Palencia because they both defends more than they attack? Can you read? Didn't say he was good as Abidal.

    5. Yes it's confirmed. There is a reason he renewed his contract + has a higher release clause because Barca count on him. Only him, Aleņa and Cucurella from Barca B have all renewed their contract with a higher release clause. 50M for Palencia if he reach the first team and 75M for Aleņa. There is a reason for why the release clause is higher if they get promoted because Barca count on them.

    6. Puyol, Busquets and Pedro didn't play for spain at any level either, but suddenly recognized by Spain when they reached the first team at age of 20-21. but they become the real deal, didn't they? In Puyol's case he was shit like Palencia when he was younger. Then Barca wanted to sell him to Malaga, but he refused to leave and worked hard and the rest is a history. Palencia was a nothing player, but worked hard and today is the best player in Barca B along with Aleņa + captain for the team.

    7. If you think Gumbau had a better season than Marlon, then you are either stupid or you are lying about watching Barca B played last season. Marlon was third best player after Palencia and Aleņa and there is a reason why he was promoted to Barca first team and now loaned out so he can play many games and come back whilst Gumbau is playing for Leganes. Clearly stupid thing to say, don't you think?
    Last edited by messi1995; 7th October 2017 at 07:43 PM.

  13. #223
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he is to be a full back that is not good enough attacking wise and to be there as more a defensive presence he would need to be more physical. None of that Johan Cruyff stuff is relevant as he doesnt have the technical ability to make up for it.

    You keep the strawman argument about 'needing to be tall and physical' if you want but you are making things up to argue against.

    Overall Palencia maybe did have a better season. Doesnt mean that cant see Alena is the better player. As I said previously Gumbau was one of B teams better players and better than likes of Marlon but is clear as day as to which one of those will play at a higher level.

    Roberto, Vidal and Bellerin are better players simple as that.

    Puyol, Busquets and Pedro are no more relevant to Palencia than players at 21 who faded without a trace. All three came to Barca at a much later stage than Palencia and Puyol and Pedro changed position.

    Pedro and Busi both played for Spain u21s anyway so not even true what you are claiming.

    Nothing is confirmed about him stepping up to first team and being back up RB next season. New contract or not.

    Abidal was nothing like Palencia and had the height, strength and techincal ability to be a Barca full back that could cover at CB/ Palencia is nothing at all like that. Conparing those two in anyway is absolutely clueless.
    Last edited by JamDav1982; 7th October 2017 at 07:50 PM.

  14. #224
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you blind or something? I said he's better defensive than attacking like Abidal. Also them both defends more than they are attacking. It doesn't mean neither of them can't attack because they can, but have to be more involved in attack ofc. These thing can be improved. First team players like Vidal, Bellerin and Roberto are all shit in defending and okay/normal good when they are attacking, nothing special. But I can understand why, because Vidal is more like a winger, Roberto is a MF and Bellerin is just shit. They are not better than Palencia and you will see it soon. There is no point having offensive fullbacks if they can't defend. He doesn't have the technical abilities? It's confirmed, you don't watch Barca B games at all. He's good with the ball at his feet. His technical side of the game are exceptional, even Gerard Lopez confirmed it. But ofc an expert like you know better without watching Barca B games, Right? A youth don't get a new contract at Barca B if he's not technically good, thats for sure.

    Puyol changed position to CB when he played for Barca B, but still wasn't good. He become something at age of 21. Pedro never changed his position. He was always a LW/RW under pep and didn't impress until he was 21/22 when Pep promoted him to the first team. Later stage? Another lie. Pedro came to barca in 2005 which means he's counted as a la masia player. He started playing for Barca B in 2007. From 2005-2008 he was not that good + not called up by spain at any level. Busquets and Puyol joined Juvenil A at age of 17. They are also counted as la masia players aswell.

    Pedro and Busi didn't play for spain u21 regularly at youth level. They were regonized after they got promoted to the first team and started impressing. Busi played 3 games and Pedro 2. None of them played tournaments and important games for spain u21 when they played for Barca B. They were just told to play two-three friendlies after impressing for Barca first team so no you are wrong again.

    What I meant with the contract renewal is that the club have put their trust in him, like they have with Aleņa. Tell me why they got a contract renewal until 2021 unlike Gumbau? It because they have impressed. But ofc Sergi Palencia is shit and gets contract renewal for fun right? Shit players either stay in the B team or get released. They won't get a new contract for 4 years like them, do they? Is it so hard to understand that?

    Clueless is talking like an english expert that say you have to be physically strong and be tall. Sergi Palencia is smart, reads the game and strong aswell. He has everything a RB need so don't know what you are talking about. Alves is short and not physically, but he succeed in Barca so why can he do that, but not Palencia if he keep working hard like he do? Alba is also short and not physically. Palencia is also technical, but someone like you don't know that because you pretend to watch Barca B games.

  15. #225
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    Are you blind or something? I said he's better defensive than attacking like Abidal. Also them both defends more than they are attacking. It doesn't mean neither of them can't attack because they can, but have to be more involved in attack ofc. These thing can be improved. First team players like Vidal, Bellerin and Roberto are all shit in defending and okay/normal good when they are attacking, nothing special. But I can understand why, because Vidal is more like a winger, Roberto is a MF and Bellerin is just shit. They are not better than Palencia and you will see it soon. There is no point having offensive fullbacks if they can't defend. He doesn't have the technical abilities? It's confirmed, you don't watch Barca B games at all. He's good with the ball at his feet. His technical side of the game are exceptional, even Gerard Lopez confirmed it. But ofc an expert like you know better without watching Barca B games, Right? A youth don't get a new contract at Barca B if he's not technically good, thats for sure.

    Puyol changed position to CB when he played for Barca B, but still wasn't good. He become something at age of 21. Pedro never changed his position. He was always a LW/RW under pep and didn't impress until he was 21/22 when Pep promoted him to the first team. Later stage? Another lie. Pedro came to barca in 2005 which means he's counted as a la masia player. He started playing for Barca B in 2007. From 2005-2008 he was not that good + not called up by spain at any level. Busquets and Puyol joined Juvenil A at age of 17. They are also counted as la masia players aswell.


    Pedro and Busi didn't play for spain u21 regularly at youth level. They were regonized after they got promoted to the first team and started impressing. Busi played 3 games and Pedro 2. None of them played tournaments and important games for spain u21 when they played for Barca B. They were just told to play two-three friendlies after impressing for Barca first team so no you are wrong again.

    What I meant with the contract renewal is that the club have put their trust in him, like they have with Aleņa. Tell me why they got a contract renewal until 2021 unlike Gumbau? It because they have impressed. But ofc Sergi Palencia is shit and gets contract renewal for fun right? Shit players either stay in the B team or get released. They won't get a new contract for 4 years like them, do they? Is it so hard to understand that?

    Clueless is talking like an english expert that say you have to be physically strong and be tall. Sergi Palencia is smart, reads the game and strong aswell. He has everything a RB need so don't know what you are talking about. Alves is short and not physically, but he succeed in Barca so why can he do that, but not Palencia if he keep working hard like he do? Alba is also short and not physically. Palencia is also technical, but someone like you don't know that because you pretend to watch Barca B games.
    Nope not blind can see all the shite you are posting and Abidal is nothing like Palencia as a player and Abidal meets all the criteria I said a more defensive player needs.

    Puyol would not have been technical enough to play full back at Barca now and was a great CB as he was so physical and was decent enough on the ball. Again Palencia doesn have that so no relevance.

    Never said once have to be physical and tall you are just speaking shit again. You really are thick as fuck if keep arguing against something that wasnt said.

    Watched him plenty in B team and dont see him either being able to be a great defender at top level due to height/physicality lacking to be that and wont be the winger/midfielder type full back either as doesnt have it. My opinion. Can see who ends up being right as will all happen in future.
    Last edited by JamDav1982; 7th October 2017 at 09:09 PM.

Tags for this Thread