Sergi Palencia

navidjaan

Well, it's not like Nili is tried out as a backup RB either so I don't know :lol:

No, but he's constantly called for first team training and has been in the squad a few times now. Even played LB in his debut, which is also Palencia's position, lol.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
In 3 years Lucho promoted no player that's still here anyway. It's fair to say Grimaldo or Sandro would have been useful and so would Palencia this season with our RB problems. Even Munir was more useful than Paco.

There's no evidence to suggest Lucho would consider any B player seriously.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Any possibility Lucho will give him a chance? I think he'd rather switch to 3-4-3 and play Rafinha on the right.

MessiDinho10

I find it strange that Lucho does not seem to like/rate him. His work rate is terrific and similar to how Lucho himself was as a player, just more defensive.

BarçaBarça

If he is lucky and the stars align, he can get some easy games now, when Vidal is out for the season. Would be great to give him a chance, before just automatically buying a new in the summer.

F

FlaFCB

If he is lucky and the stars align, he can get some easy games now, when Vidal is out for the season. Would be great to give him a chance, before just automatically buying a new in the summer.

Nili is ahead of him for licho, for some reason. He won't get any chances, and be loaned or sold in this summer or the next.

Home of Barca Fans