Sergi Palencia

God Serena

Y'all trippin, on a scale of 1-10 he's a 0. It's simply not going to happen.

Even Alena who is their best player I'd only give a 7 or an 8.

xXKonan

Doubt he will be promoted and if he does he will likely leave on loan or leave the club permanently.

He was one of the best Barca B players last season but this season he has struggled massively in a much tougher league with the promotion to La Liga 2. Getting easily bullied, way out of position defensively and seems to give the ball away in some dangerous areas way to easily.

Even in the Copa Catalunya, when he featured for the first team he was bad that night.

raki

Doubt he will be promoted and if he does he will likely leave on loan or leave the club permanently.

He was one of the best Barca B players last season but this season he has struggled massively in a much tougher league with the promotion to La Liga 2. Getting easily bullied, way out of position defensively and seems to give the ball away in some dangerous areas way to easily.

Even in the Copa Catalunya, when he featured for the first team he was bad that night.

With Semedo and Roberto he has no place. I would loan him to a team where he could play regularly.

Messi983

According to Sport Girona wants Palencia to replace Maffeo. Could be a good team for him to get first La Liga experience.

Joan

According to Sport Girona wants Palencia to replace Maffeo. Could be a good team for him to get first La Liga experience.
I'll be surprised. Didn't expect him to get close to Primera football. Would he be their first choice RB?

Wow. Very happy for the boy if true, but still doubt it.

FC433

^ Unfortunately they bought one this window for about 5m and now they got three LBs. I would still loan him to Girona or Real B.

These are the two clubs that we should loan our players to this season.

xXKonan

[tw]1029038498043584512[/tw]

According to the reliable Adrien Mathieu who covers Bordeaux extensively says they are close to signing Palencia on loan.

Bulgroz

Yeah, as a Bordeaux fan I came here to see what you guys were saying about the kid. I'm not gonna lie, that doesn't sound very promising.

xXKonan

Yeah, as a Bordeaux fan I came here to see what you guys were saying about the kid. I'm not gonna lie, that doesn't sound very promising.
He has a fantastic attitude and is a hard worker.

But he's not great on the technical level going forward so don't expect him to be some attacking guru.

Joan

Would be interesting for us to see him vs. real opposition. Don't expect much, but he's a hard worker and will die on the pitch if needed.

Had a great season, but didn't build on it.

Home of Barca Fans