Sergi Palencia

God Serena

Puyol would have been in their faces if they tried that shit against Barca.

Wasn't it during a clasico where Puyol did a similar move of stopping his team from fighting after he took a bad foul/punch?

All the memories from years past are kind of blending together for me.

JamDav1982

Wasn't it during a clasico where Puyol did a similar move of stopping his team from fighting after he took a bad foul/punch?

Maybe but I can remember him being in the face of Pepe and Ramos when they were flying in to tackles.

God Serena

Maybe but I can remember him being in the face of Pepe and Ramos when they were flying in to tackles.

I believe it, Puyol was a captain and a warrior at the same time. The score probably had a role to play in how he conducted himself when such tackles happened as well.

Stuff like this makes it hard for me not to like this kid, though. I hope he gets a chance, even if he's not necessarily remarkable enough for many people's tastes.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Clearly we are discussing on the pitch. Off the pitch is irrelevant really.

Well...... Off the pitch here is the minutes that don't contribute to the match. Picking up fights and usual bull shit that follows all the Ramosesque tackles

JamDav1982

Well...... Off the pitch here is the minutes that don't contribute to the match. Picking up fights and usual bull shit that follows all the Ramosesque tackles

Off the pitch is away from the game and even then Puyol did get involved in things. Can remember him almost getting into a fight with Vicente on Spanish duty and he did not back down when Real players started their dirty shit under Mourinho either.

Never said anything about him picking fights but he was confrontational plenty of times if thought someone else in the wrong.

Ustari

Mou, res!

It was against Mallorca, Ballesteros slapped his face

xavi_the_Boss

Insane goal.

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sergi Palencia's amazing strike for Barcelona B vs Ebro ⚽️<a href="https://t.co/DHVA73Iyze">pic.twitter.com/DHVA73Iyze</a></p>— FootballTalentScout (@FTalentScout) <a href="https://twitter.com/FTalentScout/status/863821993069748225">14. Mai 2017</a></blockquote>[/tw]

navidjaan

Also created an even greater assist for Abeledo's first B goal. But he isn't "attacking enough", haha. He has areas to improve, but all in all there's absolutely no suggestion that he shouldn't be given a shot with the first team who uses Digne and Gomes as reserve RB's.

Home of Barca Fans