Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-Xavi-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Kerrybai

We pretty much need to win every single game after that Sevilla implosion. Imo Madrid are equal favourites to win the league.

raskolnikov

We pretty much need to win every single game after that Sevilla implosion. Imo Madrid are equal favourites to win the league.

Real basically need to win everything as well, if they drop points even once we can stil afford a loss. Since it seems illogical they will win every single game we just need to win everything until we face Atletico.
I want us to become champions in their stadium as revenge for last year.

Winning all our games until Atletico should be easy if we get by Valencia and Espanyol with 6 points, two extremely important games, im more woried about Espanyol than Valencia though.
Allthough, if we lose points on Saturday then our liga victory will be in serious danger, it cant happen.

NotInHere

I honestly thought we'd have more trouble winning at valencia rather than Sevilla, we always seem to fall short when we visit their home, but different team, different scenerios now. May we put a beating on them

F

Flavia

No time for turn over, the best 11 must play, Valencia is one of the strongest team this season, they are very compact and technical, they are good in possession football and on the counters, the match will be as hard as El classico.

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Alves-0-Pique-0-Mathieu-0-Alba
0-0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0
0-Busquets-0-0-0-Xavi-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

I'll try again the midfield Masche/Busquets/Xavi who impressed me in the PSG game.

The 3 point are what matters, I'll be happy with a 1-0.
It was Busi as the pivot, and Masch the cm. I'd like to see that again too, Masch was great as cm. Even got an assist.

PhilS

I'd start Xavi instead of Iniesta, and Masch for Busquets, start Mathieu. Alves will be back.

Lucho's subs were good in Paris, maybe Rak could have come off a bit earlier. Pedro needs at least 30 minutes this weekend, must be careful to not burn out any of MSN.

raskolnikov

I'd start Xavi instead of Iniesta, and Masch for Busquets, start Mathieu. Alves will be back.

Lucho's subs were good in Paris, maybe Rak could have come off a bit earlier. Pedro needs at least 30 minutes this weekend, must be careful to not burn out any of MSN.
Busquets should start though, he was immense yesterday and crucial to our victory.

Xavi for Iniesta, Alves and Bravo coming back shoud be the only changes imo.
Sub off Neymar/Suarez for Pedro, Busi for Matthieu and Rakitic for Rafinha/Sergi Roberto when/if we are leading by 2 goals past 60 minutes.

I have this gut feeling Lucho might start Rafinha for Rakitic along with Xavi though next game.

StarLord

Valencia are good enough to beat us even if we go full strength. We barely managed to win at Mestalla where they probably deserved a point atleast. They have beaten Real Madrid and Atletico at home and drew against Atletico at the Calderon where they also could have gone on to win.

Even though this is at Camp Nou, they should not be underestimated. It's important that we win and keep the lead at top to have the psychological advantage over Real Madrid and we also have an away game vs Espanyol and Atletico to face.

I see what you are saying, but I still think that we must rest a few players. Moreover, I don't think that playing fatigued players (remember, the Valencia game will be played less than three days after the Paris game) against Los Che will help us too much, and I believe that we can beat Valencia at home even with a few XI rotations. We can always bring Suarez, Rakitic and Biscuits on in the 2nd half as well.

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
Alves-0-Mathieu-0-Bartra-0-Adriano
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0
0-Xavi-0-0-0-Rafinha-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-Pedro-0
0-0-0-Neymar-0-0-0
[/formation]

Antimadridista1

Mathieu to score the winner against his ex-club ! Remember !

Bravo
Dani - Pique - Mathieu - Alba
Rakitic - Busi - Xavi (Iniesta if the latter is fit)
Leo - Suarez - Ney

Autumn

No resting!! Most important game until UCL semifinals!

Xavi if Iniesta can't play. Otherwise I want our standard 11!

:)

StarLord

No resting!! Most important game until UCL semifinals!

Xavi if Iniesta can't play. Otherwise I want our standard 11!

:)

Playing a fatigued XI that is strong on paper, is not a very clever thing to do in my opinion. Let's have a few fresh players to carry some of the burden...

gatsu

Playing a fatigued XI that is strong on paper, is not a very clever thing to do in my opinion. Let's have a few fresh players to carry some of the burden...

Ok with some fresh players, but don't touch the midfield, against Valencia we need the most competitive midfield and I don't think that the players are fatigued, we didn't go full throttle against PSG.

StarLord

Ok with some fresh players, but don't touch the midfield, against Valencia we need the most competitive midfield and I don't think that the players are fatigued, we didn't go full throttle against PSG.

The game was away, it was a CL QF, and there are less than 72 hours between the two games.

While we may not have gone 100% against PSG, we were at least 80% for the vast majority of the match.

Home of Barca Fans