Lliga: Barca - Valencia 2-0

FC B

One of the luckiest wins I've seen in a long time.

Imo it was obvious right from the start the players were tired and valencia's were fresh and solid.

I'm delighted with the win though it was a high stress match to watch.

Eluryh

UAsnqC.png

YOUTUBE

MEGA
https://mega.co.nz/#!wdlTDCZY!s0W6US7cAtBuDqtsuBVoULyhT4VZUgYP1EMk1H3gNPw

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Just saw we are facing Espanyol next week on Saturday again at 4 pm. It feels like we never play at night anymore unless its a classico.

Gnidrologist

Guys on twitter still saying Dani was awful. I hate the favoritism at this club sometimes. :(
What? He was atrocious! I was screaming at the screen several times this match and mostly when Alves was on the ball, trying to be fancy as if he thought he was still 25 and lost the ball in dangerous situations EVERY TIME. I don't want to see him against tough opponents every again. Better Montoya. He isn't complacent at least.

Barcadub

Just saw we are facing Espanyol next week on Saturday again at 4 pm. It feels like we never play at night anymore unless its a classico.

Seeing the players so tired today, you'd have to be abit worried about the 4pm game against Espanyol, although we will have an extra day to prepare by playing PSG on the Tuesday and we won't have any travelling involved.

We have to win. An awesome month so far.

Then we can rotate a lot against Getafe and Córdoba. We will have to.

Bartra, Sergi Roberto, Montoya, Pedro, Rafinha, Adriano(he needs to redeem himself after today) should all be starting.

Jombi

Seeing the players so tired today, you'd have to be abit worried about the 4pm game against Espanyol, although we will have an extra day to prepare by playing PSG on the Tuesday and we won't have any travelling involved.

We have to win. An awesome month so far.

Then we can rotate a lot against Getafe and Córdoba. We will have to.

Bartra, Sergi Roberto, Montoya, Pedro, Rafinha, Adriano(he needs to redeem himself after today) should all be starting.

I would rather see a maximum of 3 rotations per game. Playing half a dozen players with low match fitness when we dont have any room or failure could be disastrous IMO.

We could rest a couple of players against PSG IMO.

cris29

I would rather see a maximum of 3 rotations per game. Playing half a dozen players with low match fitness when we dont have any room or failure could be disastrous IMO.

Agreed, we should rest 3-4 max. We should start considering bringing Messi off vs Cordoba & Getafe if we are leading by 2 goals. One player per position should be sufficient, maybe 2 in midfield.

Gnidrologist

Agreed, we should rest 3-4 max. We should start considering bringing Messi off vs Cordoba & Getafe if we are leading by 2 goals. One player per position should be sufficient, maybe 2 in midfield.
We should start considering starting vs Cordoba & Getafe without him at all and bring him in only as an emergency means instead. He really has looked exhausted compared to how brutally sharp he was in the first half of the season. I hope he isn't still stubborn about being rested as he was in Pep's years. I remember that video, where Pep tries to sub him off, he refuses and Pep shows sheepish submissive grimace. Hope Lucho has guts to put him in his place for once. He's grown man now, he should know what's better for him and team now. Playing almost ALL games in the season, which can near to 60+ if we get into the finals, when nearing 30s is not a sensible thing. He should know that himself.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

We should start considering starting vs Cordoba & Getafe without him at all and bring him in only as an emergency means instead. He really has looked exhausted compared to how brutally sharp he was in the first half of the season. I hope he isn't still stubborn about being rested as he was in Pep's years. I remember that video, where Pep tries to sub him off, he refuses and Pep shows sheepish submissive grimace. Hope Lucho has guts to put him in his place for once. He's grown man now, he should know what's better for him and team now. Playing almost ALL games in the season, which can near to 60+ if we get into the finals, when nearing 30s is not a sensible thing. He should know that himself.
Like against Sociedad? Face it, Messi is in charge and he isnt going to be rested.

Barcadub

Lucho will go full strength against PSG. Suppose we see what happened with Real and Schalke.

Getafe at home should be a proper rest game. Cordoba is an early kick off so maybe it's best to only rotate a small bit, we don't play too well on early kick offs. Even though it is only Córdoba, they did put real to the sword.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Lucho will go full strength against PSG. Suppose we see what happened with Real and Schalke.

Getafe at home should be a proper rest game. Cordoba is an early kick off so maybe it's best to only rotate a small bit, we don't play too well on early kick offs. Even though it is only Córdoba, they did put real to the sword.

Absolutely, I don't think we should under estimate them with full squad, CL is VERY important to PSG, and no matter what, they'll try everything to give the best image possible in the 2nd leg.

Home of Barca Fans