Lliga: Barca - Valencia 2-0

Antimadridista1

Midfield isn't working and Adriano/Pique/Alves are just AWFUL.
Take Pique, Xavi and Adriano out, I want to see this 11 in second half :

Alves - Masche - Mathieu - Alba
Rakitic - Busquets - Rafinha/Xavi
Leo - Suarez - Ney

dakt

Referee is horrible. I want Alves out, he's just wasteful. Risks passes, dribbles when there's no need, once it costed us a counter!

Barcadub

The changes had to be made.

Put a full strength team out today and he would have to do the same on Tuesday.

It's impossible to play 3 huge games in 6 days with the same team.

We need to grind this out.

khaled_a_d

After scoring in the 1st minute, what a terrible 1st half. We're very lucky this isn't 1-2 or 1-3.
Adriano should be subbed. Xavi too, he was invisible. Not a game for him. I hope LE fixes things at half time.

This ,Valencia is very good young team .they are out playing our midfield and this isn't a match for Xavi

Adriano is absolute crap ,sad to see how he declined .Montoya might be bad too but he might be right now our best back up for both full back positions IMO

Devils

Fuck me!

First and last minute goals with nothing but heart-attack like pressure in between all that.

I'm pretty much shaking!

raskolnikov

Before the shitstorm starts, WE WON!!!!:barcascarf::barcascarf::barcascarf:

Huge win, depsite it being extremely Lucky, still dont know how the fuck we ended up winning this but im celebrating, bbq and vodka.Congratulations everyone:cheers:

beogatts

I think it was an awsome ending...i didnt blame messi for his last try..coz he was all out on thhe last 5 mins.
Great push by valencia. Greatest opponent. Great win for us.!

F

Flavia

Fuck me!

First and last minute goals with nothing but heart-attack like pressure in between all that.

I'm pretty much shaking!

Me too.

Pretty unbelievable we won this with a clean sheet. Second half was better, Rakitic in fixed the midfield, and Masch as cb was much better.
I'm glad Valencia's players were so unlucky with their finishing today.

Home of Barca Fans