Lliga: Barca - Valencia 2-0

barcaboy15

Why are you all assuming Busquets is playing CM?

Against Paris Busquets played his usual DM and Mascherano played CM...

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Not really much point in comparing, that was long ago and before our front three starting linking up like they do now, not to mention the team as a whole.

Here's hoping the lineup works well! Playing Mascherano gives more defensive stability and much needed pace in midfield, which is important considering Valencias ridiculously quick counters at the break.

I'm expecting a dreadfull and nailbiting game .. hopefully we'll win, but I don't see why Lucho is "experimenting" again at this point against one of the strongest teams, but as you said, no point comparing anymore, let's wait and see.

Barcadub

Great to get the early goal. Very very important.

Valencia are enjoying themselves and playing a great game today. We need to keep them out and get a second.

F

Flavia

After scoring in the 1st minute, what a terrible 1st half. We're very lucky this isn't 1-2 or 1-3.
Adriano should be subbed. Xavi too, he was invisible. Not a game for him. I hope LE fixes things at half time.

Devils

We are getting MAULED.

I know Lucho hates making subs early, but he should make at least 2. Bring Rakitic and Alba on ASAP.

Gnidrologist

Why the fuck Lucho insists putting this stupid lineup against Vzlencia? Is he back to his dumbfuck mode? Thought he'd learned a lesson the first time around. :facepalm:

DrPepper

Lol, the retard "double pivot" is back. Just when I thought he figured it out against Paris with Busquets as DM and Mascherano CM he reverses it once again. The last time he tried it, it horribly failed, funnily it was against Valencia as well.

Home of Barca Fans