Lliga: Barca - Valencia 2-0

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Didn't we play that same line up (except adriano) against them in mestalla ?

I

instinct

Like I said yesterday, Alves and Rakitic need a rest.

I am shocked that Suarez is starting this game though.

There were no reports about how serious his discomfort was/is. We should give Lucho the benefit of the doubt.

Kohe321

Not really much point in comparing, that was long ago and before our front three starting linking up like they do now, not to mention the team as a whole.

Here's hoping the lineup works well! Playing Mascherano gives more defensive stability and much needed pace in midfield, which is important considering Valencias ridiculously quick counters at the break.

dakt

We often tend to loose this games at Saturday late evening....
Suki you better bite today!

BARCA!!!
:barca flag::barca flag::barca flag:

hardyboy

Busquets as CM has never ever worked!! People who are expecting it to somehow magically work today would be hugely dissappointed. That midfield has no creativity and it would be extremely difficult to break down their defense which is apparently 2nd best in La Liga. We will need some MSN magic to get all 3 points. Would be an extremely frustrating game if Messi has a bad game..

Last edited:

xavi_the_Boss

Busquets as CM has never ever worked!! People who are expecting it to somehow magically work today would be hugely dissappointed. That midfield has no creativity and it would be extremely difficult to break down their defense which is the 2nd best in La Liga. We will need some MSN magic to get all 3 points. Would be an extremely frustrating game if Messi has a bad game..

Who says that Busquets Plays as CM?

Home of Barca Fans