How Many Chances Will Luis Suarez Miss in Tonight's Match?

How Many Chances Will Luis Suarez Miss in Tonight's Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

I thought the midfield was supposed to be improving after Cesc-the-black-sheep-Fabregas left. He was holding us down, so we cut him loose. I'm still expecting to see the rise after the toxic element has dissapeared.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I thought the midfield was supposed to be improving after Cesc-the-black-sheep-Fabregas left. He was holding us down, so we cut him loose. I'm still expecting to see the rise after the toxic element has dissapeared.

rakitic > cesc yet our midfield is down from last season :confused:

it could also be lucho though. the way he plays will make the midfield look worse as they are mainly there to defend and the build up is quicker so they can't knock it around and pla tiki taka.

F

Flavia

Barça is in the quarter finals, chelsea is not :antonella:

Alarcón

I chose the last answer because it's the funniest.

Also, Flavia, great smiley. Thank you very much for including it in the forum.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Fun poll.

But I shall give a serious reply. Suarez won't miss any chances. Along with a non-existent MF (which is the barca norm these days), and messi's no-show (which is what I'm predicting), there will no chances created. Ergo, no chances for Suarez to miss.

Please. Messi is going to kill it.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
messi isn't a number nine.

i like the way you've ignored suarez two goals away to city and the goal in the clasico. but yeah suarez is a shit player and ''serial misser''.

zanela

messi isn't a number nine.

i like the way you've ignored suarez two goals away to city and the goal in the clasico. but yeah suarez is a shit player and ''serial misser''.

One, he didn't call him a "shit player", thats your own fabrication. Two, argentinian #9s don't play for Barca, but Suarez does. So, it's only natural to talk about/evaluate Suarez' s performances.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Fun poll.

But I shall give a serious reply. Suarez won't miss any chances. Along with a non-existent MF (which is the barca norm these days), and messi's no-show (which is what I'm predicting), there will no chances created. Ergo, no chances for Suarez to miss.
Solid prediction. 10/10

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans