Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carles Puyol

• Other, who?

• Total voters

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
It's a hard choice...Messi simply is magnificent this season and a lot more mature. But who'd doubt San Andres? no one i guess...And Xavi? right now, no on in this world could match his ability in play making.....

But Messi is slightly better cause of his goals for us.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
after xavi mvp in euros and leading his club team to the treble with a ridiculous amount of passes completed he has to be in the running for world player the year... i really think he should be 2

Juan03

i think player of the year would be like this: Messi, Xavi, Iniesta. had iniesta not being injured twice he couldve been 2nd. but anyway what a fucking great feeling if it happens like this.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Alexander Hleb.

Seriously, it's Messi, Iniesta was awesome in several big games but Leo had the consistency, the goals and so many big moments which as Maz said really got us out of the smelly stuff, I'm thinking of Racing and Osasuna especially. Plus of course Messi scored the goal which sealed the deal in Roma.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Messi has been unreal he has clawed games for us time after time. No disrespect but you can't really vote for anyone else.

S

ShiningGoku

voted messi but if i hade an other vote, it will go to Iniesta.

Home of Barca Fans