Visiting Camp Nou and watching Barcelona vs Córdoba

K

KoolsMagic

Hello everyone! My name is Bruno and I am from Brazil but currently living in Gent-Belgium. I really want to watch a match in Camp Nou before I am back to Brazil (then it will be almost impossible) so anyone in here could help me with some information? The only date possible for me would be Barcelona agaisnt Real Sociedad on May 10...

I wanted to buy the tickets... so which website and the cheapest and safest?

Is easy to go to the CampNou?

Any tips for me?

Should i wait more to buy? Should I buy in the official website or in others websites?

Thank you very much!!! I am really looking forward for this =)

Last edited:

Grego

I'm also from Belgium, near Gent. I visit Camp nou 3 or 4 times a year. You can buy tickets on the official website of FC Barcelona or you can buy tickets on Ticketmaster.es (I've just bougt on ticketmaster one ticket for the last game).
By metro you can go from almost every part in Barcelona to Camp Nou, very easy! There are two stops near the stadium. You can follow the Barca fans :)
Just do it and enjoy!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
ALWAYS buy tickets from our official website, avoid other third party websites since the surcharge is just too much.

If the official site doesn't work for you for technical (credit card) reasons, try ticketmaster.es, where you can buy the tickets for the same price you buy from the official site.

Bucky

Penya Member
ALWAYS buy tickets from our official website, avoid other third party websites since the surcharge is just too much.

If the official site doesn't work for you for technical (credit card) reasons, try ticketmaster.es, where you can buy the tickets for the same price you buy from the official site.

+1

Always Official site or failing that the ticket office on site.

Camp Nou is very much an easy stadium to get to. Metro if you're not already close enough to Les Corts or a little bit more of a walk, Maria Cristina.

K

KoolsMagic

Thanks for the information!

I was checking the website and there are some tickets avaiable... I would like to know if I can buy any ticket from this side of the stadium and which of them would be better? Thank you very much!

2qOdTX.jpg

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Anywhere near the front on the second tier would give you a fantastic view. (The sections that are on the same row as 'Un Club')

K

KoolsMagic

Anywhere near the front on the second tier would give you a fantastic view. (The sections that are on the same row as 'Un Club')

Oh thank you! Even the first in the left or the last one in the right? They are a little bit cheaper...

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Oh thank you! Even the first in the left or the last one in the right? They are a little bit cheaper...

Yeah. Middle is meant to be better but if you are on the corner then you get a fantastic view of the action at that end and can still see what is happening at the other end.

K

KoolsMagic

Is it impossible to buy in the website? I tried several cards of mine and friends... i donnow whats happening :(

Bucky

Penya Member
Tier 2 is best for view for sure.

Not sure about payment problems.

WP_20150215_18_50_44_Pro.jpg

This was our view from tier 2 in Gol Nord.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Is it impossible to buy in the website? I tried several cards of mine and friends... i donnow whats happening :(

I had the same problem a while ago, something apparently our club hasn't straightened out.

Try ticketmaster.es then, it should work.

K

KoolsMagic

Thanks everyone! I bought on the lateral throught ticketmaster.es :D

Now at the day i just take the eticket i received on my email? Or do i have to change it for a real ticket in the stadium?

Home of Barca Fans