Should Luis Suarez take some right footed free kicks?

Should Suarez take some right footed free kicks?

• Yes

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

Lionel Messi

I personally think it's absurd he's not even stood next to the ball for a free kick yet despite showing he's an incredible free kick taker over the years. Whenever I watched him for Liverpool, he scored a lot of free kicks and even the ones that didn't go in would be pretty damn close. It's one of the things I was looking forward to seeing from him when he joined us. Messi and Neymar don't generate the power from say 30 yards out but Suarez can smash those in from what I've seen.

Thoughts?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Free kicks should be shared between Messi, Neymar and Suarez.

Even Mathieu is decent at them and then there's Rakitic too :lol:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
It's always good to switch it up a bit, so yes, he should take some of them. Let's hope the little dictator tells him.

F

Flavia

Yes. I think whoever suffered the foul should take it. If not one from MSN, than they can decide, but it'd be nice if neymar and suarez took some of the fk's.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Yes. I think whoever suffered the foul should take it. If not one from MSN, than they can decide, but it'd be nice if neymar and suarez took some of the fk's.

I think right side messi, left side neymar and long range rakitic. Suarez can take some short range ones for variety.

Bucky

Penya Member
Definitely shared between the front 3. Suàrez deserves a chance, and that includes penalties. Could be a confidence booster he needs right now but we won't know until he's taken one.

Home of Barca Fans