Adria Vilanova

BarcaBarcaBarca

Adria VILANOVA

14mf3ph.jpg

Born: February 11, 1997
Position: Central back
Preferred foot: Right

Does anyone know if Tito's son is still at Barca? Used to read bits about him but not heard anything recently. Would love it if he broke into the first team in the future.

God Serena

He's promoted to Barca B for this coming season but from what I've seen I wouldn't say he's got any chance in a fair world. He's nowhere near as good as Quinitilla was at that age and he's a right footed CB, which puts him behind our B team's #1 CB Rodrigo Tarin, giving him even less of a chance.

I may get flack for saying this but I think he's incredibly average and his last name is almost entirely why he's still here, and why people can make comments like this:

Would love it if he broke into the first team in the future.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why people would love if he broke into first team? Name Tito means nothing to you?

God Serena

Why people would love if he broke into first team? Name Tito means nothing to you?

That name means something to me, but his son isn't good enough, simply put. I would love it if Rodrigo Tarin made it to the first team, because he actually has potential.

khaled_a_d

He got a free ride from Juvenile B to Juvenil A to Barca B, but this is where his journey probably ends.

Think he will get a courtsey call for 1st team to make his debut,may be help him to get some hype to find a place in a Liga or Segunda team.But yeah he is probably out of the club soon

Jallo

Soo....Vilanova's promotion cost us an actual good CB with potential in Campeny. You have to earn your spot not be given opportunities because of your last name. Not a good message to other La Masia prospects. #earnit

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Campeny would have most likely not made it anyway with other players ahead of him in the pecking order, but yeah, agree with your point.

Home of Barca Fans