Lliga: Sevilla FC - FC Barcelona 2-2

Mido

Who do you think we should start ahead of them?
Xavi and Rafinha may be our best option. Out of our midfielders Xavi has been the best in recent games, which shows how poor the others have been considering he is about to retire.

Rafinha disappointed me a lot to be honest. I would like to see Busquets--Mascherano--Xavi. This will necessarily mean having less counter-attack opportunities but having more control. And we all know it can get heated in Paris, so I would prefer having a team that imposes its will.

Letting Iniesta start with the performances he delivers right now is hardly understandable.

FC B

I think Luis Enrique has committed a serious error with his decision to change Neymar.

He had to change luis suarez or iniesta. Neymar subjected to injustice.

Luis enrique is responsible for this defeat (My opinion guys)

Or Rakitic.
I agree.

J

Jamie Cal

Is Lucas Resende on here? Dude blocked me on twitter because he couldn't articulate his feelings lmao

J

Jamie Cal

Anyway, I'm still confident about us winning the league, as long as Celta and Sevilla don't lie down and give Madrid an easy game

PhilS

When a quality opponent plays this well on their home pitch, and the breaks go against you, you might not win. If BBarca plays this well in Paris, and all four of of Piqus, Suarez, Lucho and Bravo don't have serious screwups, I expect a win.

Very important, Neymar had an excellent game. I think Barca wins yesterday if Masch could have come on as sub.

In position for Liga, CL and Copa, still an excellent season.

Jombi

We should also not forget just how great we were in the first half before Bravo decided to give Sevilla a lifeline. It was a real mental blow after totally bossing Sevilla prior to the Bravo howler. It should give us great hope as such mental blows are not likely to happen again.

Kikan

Call me a pessimist , but things are not looking good for several reasons.

Aside from messi and Neymar everyone plays average with little or no creativity . I know you will tell me about Suarez and how many goals he scored , but in all honestly he looks very average in every game . Beside he spends more time on the ground than on his feet which i do not understand .

The question that remain , can we win all the remaining la liga games ? because ONE more slip like this and RM will win the title considering their form .

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The question that remain , can we win all the remaining la liga games ? because ONE more slip like this and RM will win the title considering their form .

Their form? They've drawn/lost more games than we have this calendar year. We've only lost twice and drawn once.

beogatts

I believe we wil manage it. LE made a mistake on the sub, but he had his believe. I believe we can fix it n get back on track. Have faith barcA

hardyboy

This slip up was required for the team to get their shit together and bring out their A game in the remaining fuxtures. I'm not too worried about the league and have full confidence in real fucking up atleast twice. They are always inconsistent towatds the end phase of the season. Fans shouldn't over react and keep confidence in the team and Lucho..

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
This slip up was required for the team to get their shit together and bring out their A game in the remaining fuxtures. I'm not too worried about the league and have full confidence in real fucking up atleast twice. They are always inconsistent towatds the end phase of the season. Fans shouldn't over react and keep confidence in the team and Lucho..

I have confidence in the team, but it's becoming painfully obvious that our coach doesn't have a clue how to manage subs, and that our middfield is pretty weak no matter who plays, we get outclassed in the middle everytime a team is pressing well .. more than the Liga, this is worrisome for what's left of the CL ..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Relax we got this.

Neither Bayern or Real Madrid have been in juggernaut form. And we've done well against Atletico this season. It's not like Barca are the only team losing points or having unimpressive showings.

That said it does hurt losing that 4 point advantage to only 2 points now. I liked being 4 points ahead and with Valencia and Espanyol and Atletico coming up too, it would've been ideal too.

Leo_Messi

I missed pretty much most of the game (visit from girlfriend and family from abroad) and have been very busy since then. It's first now that I got some time to read the local media, watch match highlights etc.

Can anyone give me a comprehensive description of our performance? From what I could gather we played brilliantly for 30 minutes until Bravo's catastrophic mistake and then completely lost momentum. Lucho apparently being "unlucky" with his substitutions too and Piqué screwing up. Midfield still a problem. So in a sense nothing new. Or what?

Home of Barca Fans