Lliga: Sevilla FC - FC Barcelona 2-2

F

Flavia

Reading the chat and this thread and I feel disgusted about our fanbase, really.

How can any sane person say that we have thrown the title away? RM has one hand on the title? We lost 1 game in 2015 and Real is the club who fucked up so many matches this year. They still have to play vs Sevilla, Celta, Malaga, Espanyol and Valencia ffs.
We're still top of the table and after one draw vs Sevilla who didn't lose a game at home for OVER A YEAR you write down the same bullshit I had to read after Elche, Granada, Valladoid and Getafe last season.

This fanbase is absolutely ridiciulous.

People are just mad because we let a 2-0 lead slip. It's normal. Everyone is hot headed, and mad because they threw the game away. Especially LE.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'm feeling sick :(

Droping points is not that big a deal, all things considered, but coaching is, seriously, defend a 1goal lead ? who the fuck are we ? Malaga ?

Taking out our absolute best player on the field..

Shit, I don't even know what else to write, except f*** you lucho! Here we are hoping RM drops points too again, because we will certainly not take 3pts from all our remaining games.

BarcaBarcaBarca

Yes we both have difficult games, but Real are performing and we aren't. 4-0 flattered us against Almeria and this second half performance was shockingly bad. And I wouldnt bet against Real winning all their games because they know how to kill a game off and stick to a gameplan with a great coach. We just played the most negative and effortless half of football ive seen for a while at Barca.

Darko

30ms30p.gif

Innnnnnnn on the worst Barcaforum meltdown ever.

raminho

Cmon guys, get a grip of yourselves.
Sevilla deserved to pull even.
Our mistakes cost us and that's that BUT we're still 2 points ahead and RM will definitely drop points.

I too would love the 3 points but dropping points isn't (yet) the end of the liga.

Asylum15

I was almost emotional after the first 30 minutes. For me, up there with our greatest ever away performances, in terms of control and technicality.

Bravo's error was the game for me. Sevilla completely changed, and surprisingly, we seemed to want to control the game and take 2-1, and completely stop penetrating their back 4. This was further demonstrated when Neymar was subbed.

Suarez gives the ball away far too often for me. I know the other side of the coin is that you get unpredictability etc, but his ability in possession still infuriates me a lot. He also should have made it 3-1.

However, title gone? LOL. We're 2 pts clear, and it's our first defeat of 2015.

Real WILL fuck up from here. They've played 2 invincible teams in the last 2 weeks (Granada only fielding 3 of their normal 11), and Eibar (Freefall since February).

Finally, while Leo scored, and had some moments of brilliance, why is he so conservative lately? Against Almeria, and today. He seems to only really want to sprint when he's guaranteed space, or when it's gone wide and he wants it driven at him in the box.

Lets dump PSG out after the first leg.

NotInHere

while I do have confidence in this team i just dont think atletico or valencia will just drop dead for us just because they are not gonna win the league, i expected to drop points with atletico or valencia not sevilla

Home of Barca Fans