Has Henry lost it?

Henry, raus oder in?

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He just isn`t better than Victor Sanchez or Bojan imo. Lost his touch, composure and can`t pass the ball beyond 5 meters.
Anyway.. cast your vote

B

Bardh

No point in selling him now. The worst time to do so. The right thing to do in my opinion is to get him to train harder physically so that he doesn't dismantle like a broken robot when he runs. He needs to regain his strength and stamina. Then one can hope the he begins to gather more confidence and actually get something useful out of himself. By the end of the season, at the crucial times he should be able to prove useful with his experience. When the season ends, goodbye.

M.L. King

The Preacher
Yeah I meant, sell him after the season. His experience might prove useful during the course of the season. But otherwise than that I truly doubt that he can find his killer instinct again. You can just see the frustration on his face for not taking his chances. I just wish Bojan had more chances to prove himself. Bench Henry and bring on the youngster.

Evil

Shabazz
TBH I really liked Henry before .. but the truth is he is´nt all that good now. He is 31 years old and is struggling to find the net, he is only getting older and is already way past his peak. The Arsenal Henry is gone. BUT let´s face the truth Henry does'nt get enough playing time and when he does he is played out of position .. Guardiola promised him a center role in the summer but it did'nt happen. You cant blame Guardiola either because we have Eto'o the best striker in Europe, and Bojan who needs playing time to develop. So basically no place for Henry in Barça .. Definatley sell him.

thierry14henry

hahahhahaha, that's 6th of november, and just one month later all you guys are praising his work for his incredible form recently, especially in THE MOST IMPORTANT GAMES OF THE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, he wasn`t just in a bad form. He didn`t have a good season last year with Barca and first 3 months into this season he continued playing below par. Those are the facts.
He had some 4 or 5 good games lately but thats about it. He still owes much to FC Barcelona and has to prove why he was paid 20 mil. and is one of the top earners at the club.

thierry14henry

look, he didnt have a below par 3 months with barca, and 19 goals in a debute season for LA LIGA with a team in a CRISIS is not bad. Henry at the begining played well against wisla away, sporting home, espanyol away, vallaloid(correct if wrong) eto'o quatro,athletico hammering, everything good against sevilla only finishing,top scorer in the most important games, and some other games. He also was vital in a game where barca won 1-0 with eto'o's goal. Henry provided the asist after rounding 2 defenders then giving an assist to eto'o. Without henry barca would be a minimum 6-8 points lower than they are now. So now you should understand this.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I`m sorry but your info about him scoring 19 goals in his premier season in La Liga is incorrect.

maz

I walk the line
Im surprised so many people were down on him even in november.

Also its funny that his height actually seems to be to his advantage now. At arsenal he never used his height, but now he is holding up balls, winning headers..he's no drogba but he has definitely improved in that department.

Evil

Shabazz
thierry14henry said:
12 in la liga, but top scorer of the club that season with a total of 19 in all competitions

sakatok yalfaghooh

All the members in the forum are free to have an opinion. If you can´t have a debate in a friendly manner, please refrain from insulting anyone.

Home of Barca Fans