Has Henry lost it?

Henry, raus oder in?

• Total voters

thierry14henry

it's not normal for the fans to criisiz their own players

Do u see arsenal fans say van persie is useless when he plays badly
Do u see Manchester United fans say Ronaldo, Rooney, Berbatov, O'shea, Fletcher suck so we should sell them
Do u see Chelsea fans slating Deco when he plays badly

I think fans who critisiz their favourite team's players are not fans of their favourite team.

I saw United fans all praise Berbatov because he was great against southampton, which is only one match. And forget about all his other bad performances. These are REAL fans. How can you people expect someone to play great when the whole team was playing badly(last season)

Evil

Shabazz
Fans have the right the discuss their players form. When we critisize we're just debating on how a player can improve, if a player plays badly we're not just going to sit around and say 'Oh well it's alright', because it isn't. Henry was poor at the beginning of the season you must admit that, he couldn't get the Striker position because Eto'o was bagging goals every match, and on the Left wing Iniesta was playing better than him. So obviously Henry had to do some work to make the first team. That's not called critisizing we want the best for Barça, and if a player isn´t performing then it´s either he improves, or plays for another club.

In Henry´s case I´m glad he improved. Iniesta´s 2 month injury was probably a last chance for him to prove himself, and he did it with style.

maz

I walk the line
thierry14henry said:
it's not normal for the fans to criisiz their own players

Do u see arsenal fans say van persie is useless when he plays badly
Do u see Manchester United fans say Ronaldo, Rooney, Berbatov, O'shea, Fletcher suck so we should sell them
Do u see Chelsea fans slating Deco when he plays badly

I think fans who critisiz their favourite team's players are not fans of their favourite team.

I saw United fans all praise Berbatov because he was great against southampton, which is only one match. And forget about all his other bad performances. These are REAL fans. How can you people expect someone to play great when the whole team was playing badly(last season)

I have backed henry for a long time, but please give me a break. Do i have to mention eboué? Or were all the "REAL fans" away from the emirates that game?

maz

I walk the line
Im only calling u out on your statement that arsenal fans never critisise their own players.

Evil

Shabazz
Wow, because we point out when our players don´t play well means we aren´t real fans. That´s new to me :roll:

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Evil said:
Wow, because we point out when our players don´t play well means we aren´t real fans. That´s new to me :roll:

Omg, noooo! I am not a real fan..just when i thought i love Barca the most I am not even a fan of Barca. In a year or so I am going to find out I am a Real Madrid fan :shock: :shock: :? :? . We criticize our players when they play bad because we want the best for Barca as a club. Because we criticize them they realize they are currently at a bad form and that they should work on improving themselves. Just for the record i never criticized Henry, last year i criticized Eto and Valdez. :roll:

Evil

Shabazz
I critisized Henry, so what ? I'm sure we all did, his first season wasn't all that and he was still struggling in the beginning of the second season, now I'm sure thierry14henry will say that he wasn't bad he was playing good and the team was struggling, but that didn't stop players like Eto'o, Messi, Xavi and so many other shine and play their best. For 21m Euro's and someone with a big name like Henry, everyone expected more, now he's finally improving and he is getting the praise for it.

Now according to your "Barça meter for testing the Real Fans" which part of this says I don't support Barça ?

thierry14henry

but remember in his first season not only he "wasn't all that", but most of the team and the results of the team "wasn't all that"

You really can't blame only 1 person for a team that didn't play well all last season. Especially the top scorer.

Evil

Shabazz
I´m not blaming him, just saying we expected more from someone like Thierry Henry, the whole team was suffering, true, but I remember Eto'o had like 16 goals in 17 matches right after he came back from injury, Messi was always performing well, Xavi was saving us with his last minute goals, Yaya Touré was running the midfield like a beast, Iniesta was being recognized as a world class player, Bojan who was only 17 at the time was playing much better than older strikers at the time.
So you can't say the whole team was playing bad ... everyone was doing their job that's why it was hard to critisize any of them, I mean look at the beginning of this season, if you watched any of the Barça matches you´d notice Henry should score a hattrick every match with all the chances created for him .. but he´s finally adapting now, so good for him and good for the team. Now he´s probably playing his best since he came to Barça so there´s no use arguing now, lets just leave it at that and hope he continues like this ...

thierry14henry

hahahaha bardh

can a 70-year old have the form of henry atm

I was not a barca fan last season, but i am this season since they lost 2 numancia(ironic, right?) I just watched some of last season highlights of matches, and DAMN! He did miss a lot of chances, and no offence 2 henry, but he did suck. srr 2 all people I argued with.

The good thing is he rocks this season! Lets hope he keeps it up

Evil

Shabazz
Last season he was the top scorer, but the amount of chances he missed was really not good for a player of his name. Last season Eto'o had injury problems and then the African Cup, and after all that he came back and scored 16 league goals in 18 matches. Anyways, he's doing a great job this season, maybe now he's adapted to our system. The stats speak for itself.

Last season Henry scored 12 league goals in 30 matches. This season he scored 12 goals in only 17 matches. I really hope he can keep this up !

Home of Barca Fans