Deportivo at Camp Nou

BarcaBarcaBarca

There's lot of tickets now available on the official website if anyone was looking for one....

What's the likely plan on Saturday? I'm guessing it's just going to be a massive party before and after the game for wishing the players the best for the two finals coming up. Best place to go before and after? The scenes in Barça looked mental last night. Is it likely that there will be a parade on the sunday or will they wait until after the other two finals?

Barcadub

There's lot of tickets now available on the official website if anyone was looking for one....

What's the likely plan on Saturday? I'm guessing it's just going to be a massive party before and after the game for wishing the players the best for the two finals coming up. Best place to go before and after? The scenes in Barça looked mental last night. Is it likely that there will be a parade on the sunday or will they wait until after the other two finals?

Thanks for the PM BarcaBB, I say the fans celebration will be at the ramblas. No chance of a bus celebration on the Sunday. Preperation for the Copa del Rey starts on Thursday.

BarcaBarcaBarca

Yes couldnt see a parade happening! Really hoping there is a party atmosphere. Xavi' last liga game at camp Nou so it'll be emotional. They will be lifting the trophy it has been confirmed. Hoping to see a team of Masip, Montoya, Bartra, Vermaelen, Adriano, S.Roberto, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Neymar and Pedro. Xavi subbed off after 85 minutes to get an amazing reception from the fans.

Sanjin

Guys
I have a problem, hope someone can help me.

I bought the ticket for Barca - Deportivo game thinking the game will be on Sunday. Since I'm from Croatia, I had to book the flight and hotel earlier... Later I found out that the game is on Saturday and I can't make it.
Do you know someone who would buy my ticket? It's a nice seat, Gol Sud, boca 119, row 9...
Ofcourse I'd sell it by the price stated on the ticket - 91,50 Eur (that's how much I payed).

Thanks guys!

Home of Barca Fans