Deportivo at Camp Nou

BarcaBarcaBarca

I'm heading over to Barcelona for the last game of the season and Im not even going to mention anything about the game incase I jinx it...

I've had a look on the website for tickets and there isn't many available compared to other games I've been to. Does anyone suggest just buying any tickets left now or holding off until nearer the time? Also, what is the best thing to do on a match day outside the stadium? In the past ive just had a meal and then walked up to the stadium but are there any supporters bars or something along those lines?

Visca Barca

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Buy tickets now if you can. Last game of the season with possible trophy celebrations mean it will probably be full.

Bucky

Penya Member
Think that's the best thing to do, smash & grab tickets.

Around the stadium... if you're there early enough you maybe able to see cars but whether you'll see the players is another thing, it's a tedious wait and when people believe it is a player they mob it so you can't see anything unless you're the one running in front of a super car (stuff that).

You got it spot on though, grab a meal or/and drink then head to the stadium.

There's a popular Irish bar called Kitty's I believe it is in the Maria Cristina area and there's a number of bars that are Barça themed along the stretch to the Camp Nou from the Les Corts metro station. Enjoy either way :barca scarf:

Barcadub

Buy tickets now if you can. Last game of the season with possible trophy celebrations mean it will probably be full.

There is little or no tickets left at the moment. Just VIP tickets.

Possible Title game, possibly Xavi's last league game at Camp Nou, team send off before the Copa final and possible champions league final.

The possibilities for this game are enormous :lol:

Should be

mistameena

are the last games of the season in spain always played at a certain time ? i have tickets for this game, wondering what the kick off time is likely to be. In England, all finals games are played at the sametime ?

Bucky

Penya Member
^Exactly. Big game, or so far built up to be.

Really hope the pressure has been taken off well before then.

BarcaBarcaBarca

Managed to get two tickets a few days ago. Cheers for the heads up guys or I would have held off and had to pay a reidiculous price! It is looking like a massive game!! Now just the long wait....

pacp_96

Have fun. Hopefully you can see the team lift the trophy!! Fingers crossed :barca scarf:

Barcadub

Prices for flight to Barcelona on this weekend from Dublin are absolutely insane.

After watching yesterday's game. I decided i can't miss Barcelona lifting the title, it's still not guaranteed though.

Gonna travel to milan on then onto Barcelona and hopefully some tickets become available. I'm sure a few will. It's only Deportivo. I just want the one.

Last edited:

Barcadub

You'll DEFO get one. Lots of touts operate outside the mini ticket booths. All the best and here's hoping the game goes ahead...

Thanks, I don't want to buy one of a tout though. A face value one of the website would be nice.

Seen a picture on Facebook. Some lad took a picture of the outside of the stadium saying this was as close of he got to the match because the tickets he bought were FAKE.

Silly from him though because it wasn't sold out and should have sent to the nou camp ticket office to buy one.

BarcaBarcaBarca

Thanks, I don't want to buy one of a tout though. A face value one of the website would be nice.

Seen a picture on Facebook. Some lad took a picture of the outside of the stadium saying this was as close of he got to the match because the tickets he bought were FAKE.

Silly from him though because it wasn't sold out and should have sent to the nou camp ticket office to buy one.

That's a pity. If you want official ones then I'm guessing some may come available on the club website the week before or days before the game. If not, make sure you get to the ticket office early on the Saturday morning outside Camp Nou as they often release a small batch on game day.

ahobbsy

Hey guys new to this forum, big football fan

Going to this game at the last minute from Ireland I couldn't miss the it, I got my ticket on the Barcelona Tourism website pretty much face value and there are a few tickets left.

Last time i was there was Barca 1-1 Racing Santander in 2008, stadium was empty and everyone hated Pep oh those were the days :) but got to Messi and Thierry Henry's autograph the next day

pacp_96

Nice one. Have a good time bud! If all goes well then you could be watching us lift the first of a number of titles over the next few weeks :barcascarf:

Albo

Seems like there is a huge party @ Barcelona atm. Any ideas will there also be celebrations before and after the game against Depor?

Home of Barca Fans