Lliga: FC Barcelona - UD Almería 4-0

Antimadridista1

This could be Lucho's last chance to rest some starters this month.

[formation=barca,10]
Bravo
Montoya-0-Bartra-0-Mathieu-0-Adriano
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0
0-Xavi-0-0-0-Rakitic-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Pedro
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

I would go with the same eleven.
I think that we'll smash them hard during the first hour of the game, then it will be time for rotations (Rafinha, Roberto, Montoya/Douglas to play a little bit).
3 or 4-0.

Is there any chance for Ter Stegen to start this one ?

Barcadub

Nah. This is the easiest remaining game this month. Use the opportunity and rest as many 1st teamers as possible. Because after Almeria this is incoming:

11/4 - Sevilla (a)
15/4 - PSG (a)
18/4 - Valencia (h)
21/4 - PSG (h)
26/4 - Espanyol (a)

:lucho:

You just know Lucho will make some bold rotations before the season is over.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I liked their Copa matches a lot. Well,except that last game vs. Bilbao obviously.

Back on topic: Chances for Vermaelen to be included in squad list?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I liked their Copa matches a lot. Well,except that last game vs. Bilbao obviously.

Back on topic: Chances for Vermaelen to be included in squad list?

Included in the squad may be, but he won't be starting I think..

Kohe321

Is Alba injured? Think I missed something during the international break.

Yeah he got a small pull in his groin after running like a maniac against Ukraine, I remember yelling at the TV for him to calm down, he was playing like it was a CL final or something. :lol:

The medical report said he would only be out for a couple of weeks, so I hope he's back for the game against Sevilla.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Yeah he got a small pull in his groin after running like a maniac against Ukraine, I remember yelling at the TV for him to calm down, he was playing like it was a CL final or something. :lol:

The medical report said he would only be out for a couple of weeks, so I hope he's back for the game against Sevilla.

Cheers. :)

Fingers crossed he won't be out for much longer.

Egert

Estonian Culé
It was said he was out for 10 days. Saw a pic of him training, maybe alone but still good news.

F

Flavia

@BarcaStat 7 min
Barcelona GOALS vs. Almeria (current squad)
Messi 12
Pedro 3
Adriano 2
Neymar 1
Alba 1
Alves 1
Iniesta 1
Xavi 1

Barcelona ASSISTS vs. Almeria (current squad)
Messi 6
Xavi 3
Pedro 3
Suarez 2
Alves 2
Iniesta 1

Alik

Incoming double hat trick by Messi. Screw Cristiano and his 5 messi will get 6..

Messi is still playing with a bruised foot, and keeping playing him won't accelerate his recovery. Hopefully they sub him out early in the second half.

barcanuck

Messi is still playing with a bruised foot, and keeping playing him won't accelerate his recovery. Hopefully they sub him out early in the second half.

Yep was just exagerrating would love to see him rest the whole game and us take 3 points.

Home of Barca Fans