Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Matteo Darmian

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Other (please explain in a post)

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kohe321

Allright, so Danilo has been signed by Real Madrid and is no longer an option for us. He was the clear favorite in the previous poll created by forumbuddy DonAK back in February, and won it by a big margin. But since he's now unavailable, I thought it could be interesting to get an updated impression on who we on Barcaforum wants to be our next RB, as of April.

Mattia De Sciglio (Age: 22)

Mattia-De-Sciglio.jpg

Hector Bellerin (Age: 20)

i

Fábio Henrique Tavares aka Fabinho (Age: 21)

63439.jpg

Matteo Darmian (Age: 25)

hi-res-c06669dcd3d4e2d83770299a39251fec_crop_north.jpg

If you have any other suggestions or ideas, please just vote "other" and explain what it is in a post.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't know much about Fabinho, Darmian and Bellerin's current level enough to form an opinion.

Haven't followed De Sciglio since the start of the season either.

Miss those days(last year before Uni) when I had much more time in my hand and not many concerns about different things to follow some football around Europe.

Now it's mostly La Liga + sometimes high profile games here and there

King5Puyi

3 man defence gets slaughtered these days.

Although I'd nodge along for anyone except maybe Darmain, I just want Bartra on the right. Fuck me ay?

Gaudi

3 man defence gets slaughtered these days.

Although I'd nodge along for anyone except maybe Darmain, I just want Bartra on the right. Fuck me ay?

Depends how you play it, actually 3 men defence is more than 4 in our case when full back bomb forward

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I don't get the love for De Sciglio. He is injury prone and his development seems to have stagnated. I'd rather have Bellerin.

Home of Barca Fans