• Matteo Darmian

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Other (please explain in a post)

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I don't know anymore, Bellerin seems like next big thing, but he is only 20 years old and his recent comments shows that he don't really cares that much about Barca.

Last edited:

malvolio

Things will change by the time the transfer ban is lifted, new players will emerge, some of these players will move on to other clubs and some will not develop enough for Barca's level.

this! in 12 or 18 months other stars can emerge and we will have a better assessment on the level of those who we are currently linked with. i'm hoping for someone with a lower profile. we seem to buy just established stars these days.

Supa Dupa Fly

Fabinho
7KWWMHF.gif

TanzaBarca

I still have faith on Martin Montoya, he can prove his best at Barca. we don't utilize our talents until we discover their abilities when they go to play to another teams like Hector case.

Supa Dupa Fly

I still have faith on Martin Montoya, he can prove his best at Barca. we don't utilize our talents until we discover their abilities when they go to play to another teams like Hector case.

The truth is, he is average at best. We need someone better than him. I can see him ending up at some mid-table team in La Liga where he belongs
w5FtE8o.gif

Home of Barca Fans