Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Matteo Darmian

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Other (please explain in a post)

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

khaled_a_d

It is really tough choice here ,no one is actually good enough right now and it is a bit disappointing
Hasn't watched/paid attention about Darmian tbh though Calcio fans I know aren't rating him so high . Mattia De Sciglio is way too injury prone to even consider him
I watched Bellerin and Fabinho few times and tend to watch them even more so that is far from a final conclusion
Fabinho seem like a very solid RB but I don't think he is a good fit for Barca at least not as a starter .he is good defensively but he is way too defensive and way too limited offensively probably even more than Abidal back in the day and while I like defensive FB the truth is that they don't fit here in Lucho system going forward
Bellerin is quit opposite ,very good offensively no doubt but he would be even bigger liability than Alves right now ,more important there is a question of availability ,yes we have bought many players from Arsenal but how many of them were under 25?
Only Cesc and it took us 3 years of negotiation to get him and right now it seems Arsenal is playing one of their best ball for some times and more of a buyers than sellers .a change in philosophy that will need a big push from Bellerin himself so that they can even consider selling him and even in that case they would ask more than the price he should be sold for
Overall the situation is pretty much fucked up so far ,no one is really ready to come and help us immediately and Alves is declining .our biggest hope that someone will emerge next year after the ban

Alarcón

Don't know much about Fabinho, Darmian and Bellerin's current level enough to form an opinion.

Haven't followed De Sciglio since the start of the season either.

Miss those days(last year before Uni) when I had much more time in my hand and not many concerns about different things to follow some football around Europe.

Now it's mostly La Liga + sometimes high profile games here and there

You're a uni student and don't have enough time on your hands?

Kohe321

Honestly, the only one of these that I have seen enough of to get a clear impression of is Bellerín, and in my opinion he shows incredible promise considering that he just turned 20 a couple of weeks ago. I think he can become a terrific RB for Barca, but he would need consistent gametime. So is he good enough at this point to slot right into the starting 11 without dragging the team down in quality too much? Probably not, but on the other hand given our situation in the RB position, I think we have to accept a compromise in quality to a certain degree, for a while at least.

Darmian seems interesting, would he slot in? Thing about him is age, so I don't know how much more he will develop - Bellerin is just starting his senior career now, and is already showing glimpses of great skill.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Voted for Bellerin as he is the only one I have seen much of. Not sure its going to be possible though.

L

linetty

Heard De Sciglio is injury prone and I don't trust Serie A players. Never seen Darmian or Fabinho play.

I'd like Manquillo.

XaviMessiGirl

But our board doesn't even know he exists. Only player in their mind is pogba and how to use him to win elections.

Zubi probably didn't, but Braida will know him. He was at Milan in the youth teams when Braida worked there, plus Braida likely watches a lot of Italian players anyway.

Hasn't watched/paid attention about Darmian tbh though Calcio fans I know aren't rating him so high

They must not watch Torino or the Italian NT then, because he has been very good.

Kohe321

And why is there no "NONE, renew DANI ALVES" option.

That would be the "other" option I guess. I wanted this poll to be about who we are going to sign though, because regardless of Alves signing a renewal or not, we will need a new RB in the next transfer window anyway. :)

I already made a poll on whether or not Alves should get a contract renewal a while ago. Link: Should Alves get a contract extension?

Last edited:

Darko

Things will change by the time the transfer ban is lifted, new players will emerge, some of these players will move on to other clubs and some will not develop enough for Barca's level.

Home of Barca Fans