Aston Villa

fergus90

Such a great time to be a Villa fan again and we’ve made some fantastic signings this summer. Cannot wait to get back to Villa Park again when crowds return.

fergus90

What is your thoughts on the Egyptian duo on the team?

Elmo is a valuable member of the squad and his experience helped us to promotion during a difficult time. Trezeguet started off slow adjusting to life in the Premier league, but what a player he has become for us. Especially since lockdown, he’s locked stronger, fitter and he scored vital goals to keep us up. To be honest he’s turned into a fan favourite and deservedly has his place in the starting eleven.

soul24rage

Elmo is a valuable member of the squad and his experience helped us to promotion during a difficult time. Trezeguet started off slow adjusting to life in the Premier league, but what a player he has become for us. Especially since lockdown, he’s locked stronger, fitter and he scored vital goals to keep us up. To be honest he’s turned into a fan favourite and deservedly has his place in the starting eleven.

May I ask how's E. Martinez doing? I have high hopes for him for the Argentinian National Team.

El Gato

Villarato!
Correct me if I'm wrong - are Villa owners Egyptian? Thought I read something online about a major investment in the club. Or some guy with shares in Milwaukee Bucks?

I kept being massively surprised with the amount of investment, Watkins 30, Traore 20, some other 2 dudes 20 each.. + Barkley wages..

Hopefully Villa are back proper. Brum deserve a consistent Premiership side.

khaled_a_d

Correct me if I'm wrong - are Villa owners Egyptian? Thought I read something online about a major investment in the club. Or some guy with shares in Milwaukee Bucks?

Owner group has 2 owners, Wes Edens who is American and Nassef Sawiris who is Egyptian. The later is one of the members of Sawiris family which is one of the wealthiest in the world.

fergus90

May I ask how's E. Martinez doing? I have high hopes for him for the Argentinian National Team.

First few games he’s been brilliant. Saved a penalty first game. He did produce a dodgy pass out the back which gifted an opportunity but rectified it with a cracking save.

He looks assured, commands his defence and has so far made a few crucial saves. Just gives off the impression he’s trustworthy anytime the opponent has the ball in a dangerous area.

soul24rage

First few games he’s been brilliant. Saved a penalty first game. He did produce a dodgy pass out the back which gifted an opportunity but rectified it with a cracking save.

He looks assured, commands his defence and has so far made a few crucial saves. Just gives off the impression he’s trustworthy anytime the opponent has the ball in a dangerous area.

Cheers for the update! Hope he keeps being brilliant for Villa.

Temptation

Yo [MENTION=22060]fergus90[/MENTION]. Since you watch him week in week out, can you gimme a lil scout report on Matty Cash?

What are his strengths, or weaknesses? Is he the real deal.

I have really been impressed whenever I have watched him. Seems to have endless stamina...

Home of Barca Fans