LLiga: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
celta_vigo.v1317892500.png
-
FCB.v1319559431.png

Date: Sunday, 5.4.2015., 21:00

Time to take revenge for that loss at Camp Nou earlier this season. Hope Lucho reminds the team of it and gets them fired up.

Siberia

Neymar suarez messi
xavi busquets rakitic
adriano mathieu pique alves
bravo

Xavi should be rested and so should rakitic since he'll be back tomorrow in barcelona. Shame Alba is injured but Adriano should be okay.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
[formation=barca,8]
Bravo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Alves-0-Pique-0-Mathieu-0-Adriano
0-0-0-Busi-0-0-0
0-Rakitic>Xavi-0-0-0-Iniesta>Rafinha-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Pedro>Neymar
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

We should start our best possible lineup, we can rest players against Almeria. Neymar could start ahead of pedro but i will leave it to the coach, i am not sure who should start. Neymar is the better player but his form is still rocky and after playing all friendlies (thank you dunga) he could do with some rest. Play him against almeria, he will score a goal get his confidence back and start playing well again like we wanted him to.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[formation=barca,8]
Bravo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Alves-0-Pique-0-Mascherano-0-Adriano
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Pedro
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Has the potential to be a banana skin. Celta away is no easy task but we can't afford a slip up.

raskolnikov

It has all the makings of a banana skin. FIFA virus, celta away being difficult, no alba, messi possibly not at 100%.
Out of the 10 remaining games we have 5 tough ones celta,Sevilla,atletico and espanyol away and Valencia at home. We need to win at least 3 of those.
Lets hope we can start of well and win this one, its an extremely important game in my opinion. Besides Adriano it should be our strongest line up possible.
Celta's home record is 5-4-4, not impressive at all even though they beat Atletico and us on the road of course.

L

linetty

We're doing fine away from home this season so it shouldn't be that hard. Revenge will be sweet.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Coming back after internationals is always tricky.
It disrupts the team rhythm, some players have to travel a lot, some and up fatigued and few players get into holidays mindframe.

For Celta, Lucho needs to utilize those who are fresh.Xavi, Adriano, Mathieu aren't partaking in internationals and should be raring to go. Same for Pedro who isn't playing much for Spain versus Neymar being run down by Dunga.
Rakitic only plays one international and has entire week to rest for Celta.

[formation=barca,1]
Bravo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Xavi-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Siberia

Coming back after internationals is always tricky.
It disrupts the team rhythm, some players have to travel a lot, some and up fatigued and few players get into holidays mindframe.

For Celta, Lucho needs to utilize those who are fresh.Xavi, Adriano, Mathieu aren't partaking in internationals and should be raring to go. Same for Pedro who isn't playing much for Spain versus Neymar being run down by Dunga.
Rakitic only plays one international and has entire week to rest for Celta.

[formation=barca,1]
Bravo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Xavi-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

I'm not sure Mascerano can play. I Thought he got booked during the classico

Home of Barca Fans