LLiga: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-1

Mido

Busquets is almost certainly not 100% fit, Alves , if I can recall it well, is suspended for the PSG match. Pedro has to start at least once before facing PSG as false right defender. I would love to see how Rakitic would play as a defensive midfielder but not putting a true defensive midfielder with Alves and Alba not starting would be quite risky.

---------------Neymar-------------------------------------------Suarez---------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Messi-----
-------------------------------Iniesta---------------------------------------Xavi-------------------
-------------------------------------------------Busquets------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pedro------------
---------------------Adriano------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------Piqué------------------------Bartra-------------------------
------------------------------------------------------Bravo----------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------Bravo-------------------------------------------

If we're ahead , Rakitic in for Busquets 65-75 min.

I would have prefered to bench Messi but this would be a catastrophy for the team's ambiance and with those pseudo-journalists starting to speculate.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Busquets is almost certainly not 100% fit, Alves , if I can recall it well, is suspended for the PSG match. Pedro has to start at least once before facing PSG as false right defender. I would love to see how Rakitic would play as a defensive midfielder but not putting a true defensive midfielder with Alves and Alba not starting would be quite risky.

---------------Neymar-------------------------------------------Suarez---------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Messi-----
-------------------------------Iniesta---------------------------------------Xavi-------------------
-------------------------------------------------Busquets------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pedro------------
---------------------Adriano------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------Piqué------------------------Bartra-------------------------
------------------------------------------------------Bravo----------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------Bravo-------------------------------------------

I would have prefered to bench Messi but this would be a catastrophy for the team's ambiance and with those pseudo-journalists starting to speculate.
Bravo Playing GK and playing Sweeper? :mou:

Mido

Mascherano is suspended, has to be busi, we can sub in Sergi Roberto when/if we are winning.

Or have the courage to let Sergi Roberto start, it wouldn't bother me at all if he's 100% physically fit despite his rare appearences. I doubt that he would be fit to play 90 minutes against a team like Celta who likes to play what I call "positive football".

raskolnikov

Or have the courage to let Sergi Roberto start, it wouldn't bother me at all if he's 100% physically fit despite his rare appearences. I doubt that he would be fit to play 90 minutes against a team like Celta who likes to play what I call "positive football".

bold move

F

Flavia

There's a formation bbcode here in the forum:

IKBLSYN.jpg

And instructions how to use it here, but it's pretty simple. Just replace the "0" with the names of the players.

L

linetty

Barça have won all 3 Liga games after the international break this season (FCB 2-0 Bilbao, FCB 3-0 Eibar, FCB 5-1 Sevilla) [lesportiu]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So, tomorrow at Balaidos first out of 8 matches in April starts. It's been a long wait with those internationals.

Saw an infographic in Catalan press stating that Berizzo (Celta coach) has more points than Lucho had with Celta at this same stage of La Liga.

raskolnikov

This month determines if we become champions, we can afford 1 draw, need to win 3 of celta, sevilla, espanyol away and valencia at home.

Been thinking about this a lot cause of the break. If we win all 6 games this month and get by psg we will be in a great position towards a possible treble.

L

linetty

We should be good off. Messi has gotten a rest and he looks hungrier than ever. The whole team is on form, besides Neymar maybe.

Mido

I hope Enrique will have the courage to put Neymar on the bench and let Pedro get some minutes.

Home of Barca Fans