LLiga: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-1

vinni

Bravo
Alves - Pique - Mathieu - Adriano
Rakitic - Busquets - Xavi
Messi - Suarez - Neymar

I hope for this setup. We need to butter up Xavi so he stays for another year.. Iniesta might need some rest anyway.
As for Mathieu and Bartra. I agree with the above poster. Mathieu deserves to start. Hopefully we can fit in Bartra against UD Almería.

Leo_Messi

Bravo
Alves - Pique - Mathieu - Adriano
Rakitic - Busquets - Xavi
Messi - Suarez - Neymar

I hope for this setup. We need to butter up Xavi so he stays for another year.. Iniesta might need some rest anyway.
As for Mathieu and Bartra. I agree with the above poster. Mathieu deserves to start. Hopefully we can fit in Bartra against UD Almería.

I agree with this lineup.

A tricky game. Balaídos is always a very difficult away trip.

Rexach described the game very well in his most recent column for MD.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/opinion/20150331/102721029022/un-partido-lleno-de-advertencias.html

Hopefully the positive dynamic of the team will continue despite the international break, no more injuries will be picked up and hopefully the team will be extra fired up after the defeat at home earlier this season. I still can't phantom how the team lost that game.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Man these national teams suck! Can't wait for Barca...

We'll be rewarded for the wait no worries, the month of April is gonna be insane !

It can turn out to be wonderfully joyfull month or our worst nightmare though ..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Fontas (ex Barca):

”After such psychological burden and difficult matches against City and Real Madrid, and with so many players away on international duty, it’s not a bad moment to face Barcelona. It could be tough for them”

“I’m sure they will remember that we beat them at their stadium, it was one of their difficult moments in the first half of the season. They will come here with more eagerness to beat us and stay on top of the table. It will be a tough match but we face it with a lot of desire.”

“To me Messi is the best player in the world by a distance. Regardless of his form, he’s a very destabilizing player. He could decide a match with a free-kick or an individual action. Obviously it would be better for us if he wasn’t available."

"Lucho gave us a lot in terms of playing style and the way we combine on the pitch, the way we always go for the win and try to play from the back. With the arrival of Toto [Berizzo] we’ve emphasized all of these aspects. Now we’re a very physical team that pressures a lot, but that also wants to have the ball.”

serghei

We need to give 100% every game now. If we lose, let it be because the other team played better than us, not because we didn't show up for the game.

F

Flavia

Messi is fit to play.

Doing a light training session with Masch on their day off

Messi isn't fit to play yet. He's still not able to wear his boots.

pic_2015-04-02_ENTRENO_02-Optimized.v1427968500.JPG

Antimadridista1

I think that he will be on the bench. Neymar/Suarez/Pedro is a strong front three and it should be enough to win against Celta in my opinion.

L

linetty

I think that he will be on the bench. Neymar/Suarez/Pedro is a strong front three and it should be enough to win against Celta in my opinion.
I'd like to see a 4-4-2 with Neymar & Suarez as the two strikers.

Bravo
Alves Pique Masch Adriano
Rafinha Rakitic Busi Iniesta
Suarez Neymar

Home of Barca Fans