LLiga: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-1

Neimax

Golden three points! It was a huge step. But we have to improve immediately, we won't have any chances for the CL and we will even have to struggle to win La Liga if play like this. It was a display to forget, but now we have to be happy about the three points and to look forward to our next duties.

Asylum15

Don't really have the desire to speak about the match, but all I kept thinking throughout tonight's game was:

''If this was Bayern, if this was Bayern, if this was Bayern.''

We'd have been beaten comprehensively. They play a similar game to Celta, but 10x times more intense.

Maybe I'm paranoid.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Have people forgot the FIFA virus? No wonder we were so poor.

Lucho needs to realise that Rafinha isn't a CM though and stop starting him in difficult matches.

raskolnikov

Don't really have the desire to speak about the match, but all I kept thinking throughout tonight's game was:

We'd have been beaten comprehensively. They play a similar game to Celta, but 10x times more intense.

Maybe I'm paranoid.
We would probably be better and more intense if we faced Bayern as well.

Icarium

Lifestealer
So happy with the three points. Doesn't matter how we achieved it. We are becoming more and more dangerous on set pieces and very effective in defending them too.

B

beautifulgame

Yes. Happy with 3 points after break. Whole team looked out of it.

G

Gasgas

Have people forgot the FIFA virus? No wonder we were so poor.

Lucho needs to realise that Rafinha isn't a CM though and stop starting him in difficult matches.

Sadly madrid is immune :(

Siberia

Dont want to say too much about this game. We played horrible but got the win. I do want to say this: Rafinha is absolute shite and is NOT a midfielder

mssarm

Maybe I'm paranoid.

If that was Bayern and they played like yesterday against BVB we would have won the game. So calm down. Players are not machines, even best teams on the planet play shitty games once in a while. All that matters we got 3 point and we are on the top of table.

Home of Barca Fans