Grup 14 - Be part of the change

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Thought I'd make a thread for this as I feel it should be shared among Barca supporters.

Its from Rafael Hernández' twitter (@RafaelH117) for anyone who is wondering.

Follow @G14_en, the first phase to reclaim Barcelona begins tomorrow. Check who the account follows, our current team. #G14

Explanations about Grup 14 will be made tomorrow, that’s why its a reveal after all. Please look forward to it.

From what he's posted it sounds like something that people can get involved in to help improve the club we all love but other than that I have no idea what they are planning. From what they've said things are going to be revealed in about an hour from now.

The twitter account to follow is - @G14_en
The website is - http://g14.co/

Like I said, I'm not trying to promote something I'm involved in and I have no idea what they're planning. If it turns out to be rubbish then this thread can be deleted but hopefully that's not the case.

Visca El Barca!!!

Last edited:
I

instinct

Grup 14 is an organisation dedicated to the improvement of Futbol Club Barcelona with the collaboration of all its supporters throughout the world. By following the club’s real values we aim to bring its principles back to the forefront of the entity, stop the infighting between fans and protect the club from outside attacks.

Currently, the Barcelona fanbase finds itself fragmented, conflicts inside the club are numerous, and the majority of the media doesn't report our club's situation in an accurate manner. Here you will find trustworthy reports, respect towards the supporters, loyalty to Barcelona as a historical football club, well-deserved homages to the legends on and off pitch that shaped our values, honored our colors and made us proud to support Barcelona. We also take the initiative to denounce those that stained the crest and reclaim the image of a respectable institution.

Our objectives can only be achieved with the help of the Barcelona members and fans by participating, supporting and collaborating with the group. We desire to create a marquee platform to celebrate our love for the club and make a difference that has never been seen before.

----

Sounds interesting. Will keep an eye on their project.

Bucky

Penya Member
Indeed very intriguing.

As long as they have an honest approach/good intentions to further supporting Barça & upholding the values and ethics of the club it should be supported.

Last edited:

frog-fcb

I gotta.agree with them we have lost a lot of our morals and what has made us the great club we are over these past few years. Its about time we made a move to get the club back to were it should be. especially la masia its only a few seasons ago dani alves went off injured in a game and montoya came on giving us a whole team of youth products on the pitch now we are down to 5 or 6 players in the team. Were has it all gone wrong. Also how can group 14 go about making these changes unless they have someone run in the elections

Bucky

Penya Member
Just read the article Fourteen to Zero Pt 1... just... disgusted.

*edit: Now reading the article on the New Barça Space - €640m?? In the tour they're saying it's €450m... all these figures, where do they come from.

**Edit2:

Good god...

The unthinkable... selling Messi would be the biggest mistake. Sorry but those 16% I do not consider friends, brothers, sisters nor Barça fans.

Last edited:

JackaL

Hmm, I rather think this project is very biased, the future will show whether they support a certain persona for the presidency or whether they try to be objective. It's nice that somebody tries to build something for the fans and supporters, yet the articles on the website have a weird aftertaste when reading. RafaelH117's tweets are often times very sensationalistic. At the moment, their goal seems rather vague, there's no vision, mission statement, so I would guess the website ending up with having a lot of blogpost, a subscriber base and trying to raise some google ad money ;)

Bucky

Penya Member
Cheers for that, I'll give it a read later. Have you seen the vid Eduard posted up about fanmode in the Penya? Looks pretty cool.

*I think Grup14 are trying to make more people aware of the bs that's gone on & we will no longer tolerate it, that members able to vote should think carefully what they're letting the club in for.

It's extremely important when you think about, we cannot let another Rosell in. The damage to the club is obvious for all who support Barça to see.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I recently found this article, very very informative..

http://lucasammr.com/2015/01/29/from-throne-to-gutter/

A lot of people like to blame RM for all Barça's problems, but this board is who brought all this on us, I would be really stomached if Bartomeu gets even 1% of the votes.. and this is assuming he will run, because of course he's seriously gonna do it!

Bucky

Penya Member
Which is painfully obvious especially when Xavi is now being put under the microscope for tax invasion since he retired from the national team and only now that Barça are ahead of RM.

It's a known fact that corruption from Madrid try and do everything they can to cause an upset & stir the pot when Madrid are second to Barça :thinking:

*skim reading that article you shared because a lot of it is written like the one on Grup14, interesting though.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I recently found this article, very very informative..

http://lucasammr.com/2015/01/29/from-throne-to-gutter/

A lot of people like to blame RM for all Barça's problems, but this board is who brought all this on us, I would be really stomached if Bartomeu gets even 1% of the votes.. and this is assuming he will run, because of course he's seriously gonna do it!

That's an old article that had been discussed on here before.

It has some relevant points but the vast majority is one sided to the point that it barely means anything.

I wouldn't take what he writes as gospel. Go read up on the situations he describes and they are not as black and white as he makes out at all.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
That's an old article that had been discussed on here before.

It has some relevant points but the vast majority is one sided to the point that it barely means anything.

I wouldn't take what he writes as gospel. Go read up on the situations he describes and they are not as black and white as he makes out at all.

The entire internet is one sided hehe

I know to, and always do, take some distance when opinions are strongly expressed in favour or against something.

But still, there's no denying this board's (Rosell+Barto) reign coincides with the worst period for Barça, and that the prestige and image of the Club has never looked this bad ever before..

Home of Barca Fans