Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patric

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
F

Flavia

As in becoming a starter, or in the very least, a very used player.

It's a multiple choice poll, you can vote for more than one player.

F

Flavia

Right now I only have confidence in Samper. Maybe Grimaldo too.

L

linetty

He wasn't in the poll and I didn't see the "other" option, but I think Tarin will make it too. LSW, Ayoub, and Alena as well.
I didn't see the 'other' option either. In that case, I'd also add Kaptoum to your list.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I only voted for samper because he has the got the talent and the brain and has a good attitude to go with it. I stopped hyping youth players, i will start believing them when i see them play at senior level. Don't want to disappoint myself too many times. I thought deulofeu would be as good as ronaldo, but day by day he is getting worse.

The players that have impressed me are Kaptoum and Grimaldo. Adama is good but he is too uni-directional. Always trying to do the same thing. Denis is also quite good but don't know if he will make it barca.

Last edited:
L

linetty

All in all, there's quite a few promising players but I honestly think only Samper & Grimaldo are going to make it. I love LSW but it's still too early to tell, same with Kaptoum, Alena or Ayoub.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I heard alena is quite good but never seen him play. But i have seen kaptoum, in few matches he was average but in few matches if he was just a class apart.

NotInHere

Only one or two are going to make it, most likely samper though. It's going to decades for La Masia to produce talents such as the ones we have right now playing in the main squad, it doesn't happen overnight

Home of Barca Fans