Cdr final at Camp Nou

Ritchie

21.315 vs 39.200.

More seats for their fans.

Are Bilbao going to sell nearly 40,000 tickets for this though?

It doesn't make it easy because it's at Camp Nou. Real have lost their last few finals at the Bernebeu in this competition to Atleti and Depor. The advantage for Barca is the wide pitch which will be in mint condition.

Capitan Puyol

It will be funny in Senyera kits at Camp Nou...Anyway, I think we'll get a spanish double after the final whistle!:party1:

DrPepper

Bilbao will have more seats for their fans but it'll still be a home match for us basically. It's definitely not neutral just because the number of tickets are shared.

Not really a fan of it, didn't like it two years ago when Real faced Atletico as well. Nobody talked about Real and Atletico sharing seats back then as well.

Bucky

Penya Member
Rofl, home advantage, ridiculous stuff.

So far 2014/2015 season:

HOME / AWAY ADVANTAGE - Home/Away
% Points - 53% / 47%
% Goals scored - 60% / 40%
% Goals conceded - 53% / 47%

Yup, home advantage is a load of none sense. None existent and never talked about in the World of football.

Holly

I'm not sure. Presumably, since the kits don't actually clash in terms of colors, no, but it's possible that we may wear the yellow kits.

Edit: It's entirely possible that we may do what we did at the beginning of the season and play in our Senyera kits while Athletic play in their Basque flag kit.

I would love to see that!! Is there something we can do to make sure that happens? I don't particularly like the Orange or Yellow kits, they hurt my eyes. Would like to see us play in the Senyera kit!

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I'm not sure. Presumably, since the kits don't actually clash in terms of colors, no, but it's possible that we may wear the yellow kits.

Edit: It's entirely possible that we may do what we did at the beginning of the season and play in our Senyera kits while Athletic play in their Basque flag kit.

Wouldn't be surprised if that happens. Great chance for both sides to make an anti-spain political statement.

Barcadub

Real should have won infairness. It was ridiculous in the end with the amount of chances they missed.

Can't see us losing this. Going to travel over via London. The flights are much cheaper.

Home of Barca Fans