Nou Camp Tour

QuickyLFC

This is pretty random, but something I'd want to do

I know on the tour there's like a path set up for you to follow, but do you think I'd be able to get up on the top tier and go to one of the ends behind the goal to see the view?

I just really want to see different perspectives of the stadium!

Thanks!

:worthy:

Bucky

Penya Member
Best to use google for that then as they provide pics people have taken. Obviously it's nothing like the real deal as in person the Camp Nou is just... mind blowing. No pictures or videos do it justice to seeing it in the flesh.

Believe it's sealed off. You can walk so far during the tour in the seating areas as it's still a work place with cleaning & maintenance going on.

No to hijack the thread but I was going to ask anyone going on the tour or remember from the tour in my write up experience anyway, but can anyone remember any reference to Walter Wild? (Gualteri Wild in Spanish).

On the first bit as you enter the bit about foundation states Joan Gamper & "foreign players" founded the club, almost dismissing the English and Swiss players. Would be great to find if there is reference to those who were in the first team if anyone knows is and can be found on the tour. Just seemed a bit disrespectful?

Here's a glimpse from Gol Nord where I was sitting v Levante on tier 2.

WP_2015015_16_03_50_Pro.jpg

WP_20150215_16_03_42_Pro.jpg

WP_20150215_16_03_52_Pro.jpg

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Can't remember any of the founders (other than Gamper) being mentioned by name. Think they might have been referenced by nationality though.

Home of Barca Fans