• Steve Nicol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tommy Smyth

• other

• Total voters

ManusXavi

I made an Error with the Poll. The Host of the show is in fact DAN THOMAS. . . . . .not Taylor Twellman.
I am unsure on how to change this.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
They used to be much better a few years ago.

Gab is still the most sensible and probably my favorite, i don't think i've ever disagreed with any of his opinions & i've listened to him for years.

Shaka is charming as always, Craig Burley really grew on me with his no-nonsense, he doesn't like listening to "bull" and always calls people out on it, very blunt & i like it.

Alejandro Morena is a tit. ditto Stevie Nicol.

Last edited:

ManusXavi

Gab is still the most sensible and probably my favorite, i don't think i've ever disagreed with any of his opinions & i've listened to him for years.

Shaka is charming as always, Craig Burley really grew on me with his no-nonsense, he doesn't like listening to "bull" and calls it out on him, very blunt & i like it.

I completely agree with these comments

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Well he wasn't a million miles off, with Spain being out the groups couple years after. I always found him slightly strange tho, very rarely makes sense + his betting tips are shit :lol:

I love it when they invite Peter Walton the ref on the show, and proceed to rip him to pieces, he takes it well though haha.

But still nowhere near as good as a few years back, with Andrew Orsatti hosting, that guy took no bs. Janusz, Gabrielle, Rafael Honigstein, Stuart Robson, Shaka with his light hearted personality, Robbie Mustoe & the young french chap, & some others i'm missing, was very good back then.

Home of Barca Fans