25th-28th JUNE. What can i expect in Barcelona?

tomasn

Hello everyone,

Last week I heard that im going to conference in Sitges at 25th-30th June. Its quite good feeling to know that cauz its really close to Barcelona.... and im huge FCB fan.
Its kinda first and probably last my visit in Barcelona so im a bit dissapointed. Why? Because in that time, there is reaaallllyyy small possibility to saw your idols. They have all holidays.... As i know.

So my question is:
How can i meet any player? are there any training sessions? anyone know shedule of FCB? more or less? anything that could help me?

I asked on various polish forums, noone could help me... So i hope that someone here have any knowledge that would help me.

Tomek.

F

Flavia

Sadly, I don't think you'll be able to see any players. The south americans will be playing copa america, the rest will be on holidays. Preseason usually starts in the second week of July, but with few 1st team players.

PhilS

Barca is a great tourist city, you should enjoy your visit. It's fun to get the locals talking about the team. The FC Barca Museum/store is one of the most popular attractions in town, and you can get a look at Camp Nou, La Masia. You will fit right in wearing your Barca jersey, especially the senyara road jersey from last season.

Some of the players do live right in town, but there is no reason to stalk them. Let them and their families live in peace.

Barcadub

Will the restaurant be set up again in the stand this summer?

You could have dinner in the nou camp pitch side pretty much and do the tour

Home of Barca Fans