CL quarters: Barca - PSG 2-0 (5-1 agg.)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's just been announced. Barca drew PSG in Champions League Quarter Final.

Other pairs:

Atletico - Real Madrid
Porto - Bayern
Juventus - Monaco

LordLichtenstein

I like how every "week" team was matched up against a strong one :D

Thoughts;

Barca will wipe the floor with PSG.

Atletico will get their revenge !

Bayern will obliterate Porto

Juventus will struggle, but win.

Alik

It is the middle draw. 3rd-4th best option for us after Monaco, Porto and possibly Juve.

Let's not forget that Real got the second toughest team too. Although I do think they will beat Atletico.

Overall, I think we got a good draw. We play second match at home, and Veratti+Zlatan will be missing in the first leg.

Barca
Real
Bayern
Juve

to go through and then we'll see some really interesting semi finals.

jairzinho

Let's not forget that Real got the second toughest team too. Although I do think they will beat Atletico.

Overall, I think we got a good draw. We play second match at home, and Veratti+Zlatan will be missing in the first leg.

Barca
Real
Bayern
Juve

to go through and then we'll see some really interesting semi finals.

That last four..:worthy:

Antimadridista1

They were the worst draw after Bayern, Real and Atleti in my opinion and they are a better side than Juve, Porto and Monaco.

I'm happy honnestly, I'll be able to go to the Parc des princes once again to support our team !

Hamzah

High Definition Member
They are the third worst. Juve are better than them IMO. Even still they have the potential too mock us out, at this point every game is hard.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
They are weaker without Verratti, stronger without Ibra though :), and still very dangerous on counters and set pecies, it will take extra effort to defend Luiz and Silva...

Ritchie

PSG are tough but we can beat them over two games. Blanc isn't the best coach around.

Hopefully avoid Bayern in the semis and we've got a great chance at making the final.

What's the situation with suspensions and injuries for PSG?

Home of Barca Fans